How to freak out 101

Aphmau POV

I was in my room scrolling through my instagram when I saw a post from official_SonicLoveLife. I read it aloud.
"Dear fans, please make sure to buy tickets for our next concert in Phoenix drop.." I screamed when I read that, after fangirling I continued reading "it's a concert to announce that we're halfway through our vacation, so it's mostly for fun! After the vacation, which will end in May, we will be making a new album! But tickets at www.<insert website name>.com."
I quickly went to the website and bought tickets. I can't believe there's going to be a concert here in Phoenix drop!!!

 I can't believe there's going to be a concert here in Phoenix drop!!!

Your POV

I was walking home when I heard a loud scream coming from Aphmau's house. What was that? I asked myself. (D/n) barfed at me, probably telling me I shouldn't stand still in the middle of the road, and started pulling me back to me house.
"Alright, alright calm down buddy/girl" I grinned.
When I reached my house, and took my keys out, I heard a loud...
"(YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY/NNNNNNNNNN)!"
Then I felt something hit my back and I fell on the ground with a weight on top of me.
"Aww.." I groaned.
(D/n) barfed loudly at whoever or whatever was on top of me.
"Hi (y/n)" the girl on top of me said.
"Hi person who just tackled me- wait Cornelia!?" I said "what're you doing here? And please get off of me.."
"Oh yeah sorry!" She said and quickly got off of my back.
"What are you doing here?" I asked, and took her hand so she could help me up.
"Well you see.. The girls and I just arrived in Phoenix drop yesterday and we wanted to do some fun stuff while we were here. I came by to check on you and.." Cornelia couldn't finish.
"Let me guess, you want me to give you show you around and tell you all the fun things around?" I guessed.
"(N/n)! You know me too well!" Cornelia said and hugged me.
I opened my mouth to respond but was cut off by Aphmau and Kawaii-chan, who were running towards us.
"(Y/n).. I... I.. Bought.." Aphmau panted.
"Who whoa, first breath Aph" I said.
When Kawaii-chan and Aphmau were done panting they started talking and chattering that neither Cornelia nor I could understand what they were saying but after (softly) hitting them both over their heads they calmed down and explained the situation.
"So, I was looking at instagram this morning when I saw a post from the  Sonic Love Life! And so I started reading..." Aphmau explained.
I didn't need to hear the rest of the story, I sort of spaced out a bit at that moment. How can I be so stupid... I agreed to give a concert here a few days ago and I totally forgot that Aph and the others doesn't know about me being in Sonic Love Life! Great job (y/n), great job..
"... And I saw a poster of Sonic Love Life in your room when I came by a few weeks ago so I thought:'Hey! She's a fan!' So I.."
I need to find a way to get out of this situation and not to mention, I need to make sure they won't recognise me when I'm on stage!
"...so I bought tickets for you, me, Kawaii-chan and Katelyn! I already called the guys and they actually agreed on coming too. They're buying their tickets right now" Aphmau finally finished.
Cornelia looked at me with a look on her face that said: 'they don't know?!'
I gave her a look back. 'No they don't! Help me out, please!'
"Uh.. Sorry Aph, KC but I can't go because I uh..." I started, I couldn't find a way to get out of this! I hate lying.. And certainly when I have to lie to my friends. But I had no other choice.
"(Y/n) needs to go to the dentist" Cornelia quickly said.
I mentally facepalmed and looked at her. Both Aphmau and Kawaii-chan looked at us as if they knew that we were lying about it. I quickly forced a smile.
"Yep! I need to go to the dentist! It's really important and I can't change the date! Sorry guys! I'll make it up to you, promise!" I said.
Aphmau cracked a smile and said "oh it's okay (y/n) don't worry about it! We'll hang out later! See you around!"
Cornelia and I waved them off as they went back home. I breathed out and looked at Cornelia.
"Really Corn? The dentist?"
"What? It's better then noticing!" She said and shrugged. "C'mon let's go inside for a bit and call the girls to come over. There's something serious that we need to talk about and you're not going to like it."
"Hm? What is it?" I asked.
"You probably won't like it.."
"You've said that already. Now tell me!" I said impatiently.
"Alright.. You see a few days ago..."

Time skip
Laurence POV

"So Aph, how long do we have until the concert starts?" Dante asked.
"We have about three days, four hours, thirty minutes and fifty seconds!" Aphmau chirped.
"Great! So, why are we here?" I asked.
A few minutes ago Aphmau called us to come over, she called everybody that was going to the concert of Sonic Love Life.
"I wanted to talk about how we were going and stuff" Aphmau said.
"We could split up in two groups if we take Laurence's car and (y/n)'s car" Garroth proposed.
"(Y/n)-senpai isn't going. She told Aphmau-senpai and Kawaii-chan she had to go to the dentist" Kawaii-chan said.
"The dentist? On a Friday evening? That's a little strange" I commented.
"That's what I thought but let's not question it" Aphmau said.
Garroth and I looked at each other. We both knew there was more to this but decided not to say anything to the others.
"Hey guys, check this out" Zane said, who just walked out of the kitchen.
"Zane? What are you doing here?" Travis asked.
"Oh! Is my baby brother going to the same concert as I am? Vylad is also going! We can have some sibling time!" Garroth said excitedly.
Zane looked at him "that is not going to happen, and you know it"
"Awww.." Garroth looked down.
"Now as I was saying, check this out. I found it on the instagram account of Tom.Guitarist" Zane continued.
"Who is that?" I asked curiously.
"Oh! I know!" Vylad said, he walked up behind Zane. "that's a guy from the band that started at the same school as Sonic Love Life."
"Where did you come from?!" Zane jumped away from him as if Vylad had startled him with his sudden appearance.
"Magic" Vylad grinned.
"Ha ha ha.. Now do you guys want to see what I found or what?" Zane said.
"Yeah! Just show us!" Aphmau said and stepped closer to us.
Zane held out his phone that displayed a picture of two people.
"Whoa! That's the girl from Sonic Love Life! Yuki, right? So their dating?" Dante asked.
"That Tom guy is lucky! Yuki has a booty alright" Travis commented.
We looked at him for a few moment and then continued talking about the picture.
"You know... Yuki always reminds me of (y/n) a lot" Katelyn said.
"Now that you mention it, you're right! She does look a lot like her" I said.
"Hmm.. Well let's continue making preparations for Friday!" Aphmau said clapping her hands together.

 Well let's continue making preparations for Friday!" Aphmau said clapping her hands together

(That's the picture Zane found on Tom's instagram account)

Oh no!  People are going to think that you and Tom are dating now! If Aph and the others find out about you being Yuki everything's going to be ruined! What's going to happen?!

Hiya guys Author-chan here!
I finally finished chapter 40 of  'her song' which also means that the end of the book is coming! I've re watched the first season of mystreet to get some extra ideas for the big finale and I have an amazing idea. One of the readers also gave me another idea which I'm going to mix up with the ones I got from the series!
Anyways I hope you enjoyed the chapter and I will see you in the next update! Bye!