Music with friends and rivals

Your POV

"(N/n)! Are you alive?" Max asked while knocking on my door.
"Yes! I am! I'm changing clothes so don't enter!" I called.
"Oh! Alrighty! I'll leave you to it then!" He said. I heard footsteps in the hall and sighed deeply. I pulled my pyjamas out and started changing.
It's Friday morning and I feel like a rotten potato.. First that fake picture of me and Tom and now the concert! That's not all.. Yesterday morning, I received the real bad news.. Let me explain in this short flashback.

Flashback

"(Y/n)!" I heard a feint call from outside my door and looked up from my delicious (f/f).
"What was that?" Max asked from the other side of the table.
"Somebody seems to forget I have a bell..." I said "and why are you sitting so far away from me?"
"Maybe you should go look who it is" Max said.
I sighed deeply and stood up. I quickly took another bite of my (f/f) and earned a weird glance from Max. After sticking my tongue out at him I walked to the door and opened it. The moment I stepped out something hard hit my nose and I fell back.
"Ouch!!" I groaned.
"Oops! Sorry (y/n)! I was about to knock."
"Uh.. Luna? Cornelia? Why didn't you knock or ring the bell earlier!? Instead of punching me in the face.." I said and covered my nose with my hand.
"Because...! I've got nothing.." Cornelia said.
Luna pushed Cornelia aside and stepped closer to me.
"(Y/n)! This is truly terrible!" Luna said.
"W-what is it?" I asked, suddenly nervous.
"It's ..." Luna started. "Our manager wants Sonic Love Life and Rival Life to play together on the concert!" Cornelia finished.
"That means that.." I mumbled.
"Yeah! That post was just the start of Tom's plan!" Cornelia said.

Flashback end

So today I'm stuck with two of my greatest rivals.. Tom and Munto.. What do I do?!
I walked down the stairs and spotted Max on the couch watching Black Butler.
"Heh!? You're watching the new episode without me?! And that on the worst day ever!? Oh! And you're eating my chips?! Great friend you are" I said crossing my arms.
"Yeah sorry (n/n).." Max apologised.
"Well I'm gonna go now.." I said and walked to the door.
"Alright then.. Bye!" Max said before I opened the door.
I sighed deeply while walking to my car. I threw my bag on the seat next to mine. Just as I was about to step in myself I heard someone call my name. I looked over my shoulder and saw Laurence coming to me.
"(Y/n)! Are you going somewhere?" He asked and stopped walking when he reached me.
"Yeah, I'm gonna go prepare- I mean, I'm gonna go shopping" I said.
"Oh! alright then.. Um I wanted to ask you something actually" Laurence said, he scratched the back of his neck. Thanks to that I already knew that he was a little nervous.
I simply smiled and said:"hit me!"
Laurence smiled back. "I was wondering if you wanted to... Go out with me tomorrow. I mean, would you like to go out with me tomorrow?"
I blushed slightly and nodded, "uh.. s-sure Laurence."
"Really!? I mean, ahem. Of course! Then I'll see you tomorrow evening at my place?" he said.
After saying goodbye, he walked away and I stepped in my car. I turned my radio on and started driving.

Laurence POV

I walked back home and closed the door. I instinctively fist bumped and yelled "Yes!!"
Garroth, Travis and Dante looked away from their phones/laptops as if I was crazy.
"You seem happy. Did something happen?" Dante asked
"Oh, something happened alright!" I said and walked to them with a smile plastered on my face.
"I have a bad feeling about this.." Travis commented.
"What happened?" Garroth asked and narrowed his eyes at me.
"I just beat you guys! I asked (y/n) out-" I started.
Garroth jumped off of the sofa and Dante started coughing.
"You what!?" They both said.
Travis shook his head "I told you something was going to happen today."
"What did she say?" Garroth asked ignoring Travis.
"She said yes of course" I said proudly.
"She said 'yes of course'?" Dante repeated.
"She said 'yes'" Garroth sighed "great.."
"That means I win!" I said.
"hah! You don't win because she's going out with you! She already went on a date with me!" Dante commented.
"I already kissed her" Garroth said.
"What!?" Dante and me yelled.
"I kissed her too" Travis casually said.
"You've got to be kidding me..." I sighed and sat down.

-timeskip-

Your POV

I stared at the two boys in front of me with an annoyed expression.
"Alright I don't know what you two are planning but I'm going to show all my fans that we are NOT dating! And after that I don't EVER want to see you two again! Especially you!" I growled and looked at Tom when I finished.
The two boys simply shrugged. Tom smirked at me "I'd like to see you do that princess, after tonight everyone will see that you're mine."
Abigail and Katie looked at each other. Cornelia made a painful noise and started laughing.
"That's where you're wrong mister peanut head! I'm nobody's! And I never will be!" I said and crossed my arms. Unless I fall in love...
Tom still kept his smirk on as if he wasn't intimidated. I stood up and walked to the bathroom to get ready and change my hair.

After getting ready, I walked to Katie and the others.
"Looking good (y/n)!" Cornelia complemented smiling.
"Thanks Corn.. But this skirt is really.. reeeeaaally short.." I whined and tucked my red/black mini skirt.
"Don't whine so much (y/n)! We all have to wear it" Abigail remarked "Now this is bothering me.. Why did you color your hair again?"
I had changed the color of my hair to (r/c) (Random color). In the bathroom with a very good reason.
"I already told you Abigail.. I need to make sure Aph and the others don't recognize me.." I explained.
"oooh~ looking good sweetheart!" I heard a voice behind me say.
I straightened and clenched me fist. I took a deep breath before turning with a smile.
"Why thank you Tom!" I said sweetly. "Katie, can I have that for a second?"
I took Katie's hardcover book and looked at Tom, still with a smile. Tom looked at me a bit confused. I raised the book and then slammed it on his head as hard as I could. Tom fell on the ground.
"Aw!" he groaned in pain.
"Think about your next words you pervert!" I scolded and turned around.

Aphmau POV

Everyone entered the large concert hall of Phoenix Drop. I jumped up and down with excitement. Kawaii-chan was doing the same as me.
"Kawaii-chan is so excited!" she squeaked.
"Yeah Kawaii-chan, you've been saying that since we stepped in the car" Katelyn sighed.
"aaaaaaaaaah!" Kawaii-chan yelled.
We all covered our ears and quickly walked a bit further from her. I accidentally bumped into someone.
"Oops! sorry!" I quickly apologized "wait.. Lucinda?"
"Oh hello Aphmau" Lucinda said.
"Hey Aph!" Cadenza said, who was behind Lucinda.
"You guys are here too?" I asked.
"Of course!" Cadenza said "We wouldn't want to miss a concert of them for a million!"
"ssh! It's starting!" Laurence shushed us.
The podium lighted up and music immediately started playing. The first song was 'Can't stop the feeling' sung by Tom.
I stared at the podium in awe. Finally! It began!

Yo! Author-chan here!
I hope you guys liked the chapter! The concert is just getting started! And it's not the only thing!~