Epilogue

Dear reader, I decided to make an epilogue in this book. I wanted to show my gratitude to all of you, whether you left nice comments, if you voted, or just read the book. I am really happy and I wanted to thank you all for reading my crappy book. Right now I started school again so writing will be harder (since teachers can be so annoying.) But I can tell you this; I am writing two new books and they're both in the series of mystreet. What season? I won't tell you yet. Is it a sequel to 'Her song'? Who knows. But I am doing my ultimate best to get to seven chapters before the end of January for both books, so that I won't have to stress about posting them. (I stress for everything lol)
I really love writing for you guys so I won't stop any time soon!
Anyways! Enough about me babbling! On to the epilogue!!

Max POV

I closed the front door and pulled my jacket off. It's been about five days since (y/n) left and honestly. I miss her more then I thought I would. Her soft her, her pretty eyes, her soothing voice, her warm smile. Everything. (D/n) barked at me telling me to untie the leash from his collar. I lowered and did that. After sighing to myself deeply, I went to the living room and sat down on the couch. I looked at (y/n)'s phone, that she had left behind, and noticed it was buzzing.. again. I took a deep breath and picked it up. When I saw it was from Laurence I sighed and simply turned off the phone. I reached for the remote to watch some television but I accedentily dropped it on the ground. I mentally facepalmed and sat down on his knees to pick it up. When he did he noticed something half under the couch. I picked it up and saw it was a picture book. After sitting back down on the couch I opened it and smiled.
This is from back in middle school. I can't believe she kept these ugly pictures that I took. I thought grinning.
I turned to first page and grinned. This is from when we first met...

Flashback

*snap* "Huh?" The (h/c) girl looked at me

*snap*
"Huh?" The (h/c) girl looked at me. "Did you just take a picture of me?"
"Uh... I.. Um.. Sorry" I stammered and stepped back. "It's just you seemed so pretty standing there."
The girl slightly blushed and then smiled "thank you.. And.. It's okay."
We looked at each other for a few moments. Suddenly I sneezed and shivered a little.
"Are you alright?" The girl asked. "You should probably get an umbrella."
"I'm fine, thanks" I said and sniffed "my name is Max by the way."
"Well it's nice to meet you Max! I'm (y/n)" she said.
"I better get going now... I'll see you around (y/n)" I grinned.
"See you around Max!" (y/n) giggled.

flashback end

I sighed deeply remembering this. When I went to the next page there was a picture of us in the school hall. Stupid braces.. I thought I look so weird with them hah. I remembered (y/n) always teasing me when I had them. But soon she had them too so I got to tease her instead.

The next picture was from the school festival. Our class did a Halloween theme that year. (y/n) dressed up as some kind of zombie nurse. I remember her pranking me with her friend Cornelia. I shivered thinking back of it...