Sleepover pt. 2

Your POV

"Laurence you can't be serious!" I said.
He grinned "yes I am" he leaned in and closed his eyes. My face was as red as a tomato. No way I'm gonna let him kiss me like that! He came closer but right before our lips touched I grabbed Garroth and pushed him in front of me. Everybody burst out in laughter and quickly took pictures. Garroth pushed Laurence away. Laurence who didn't know he kissed Garroth said; "wow (y/n)! You're a really good kisser"
Garroth fell on the ground unconscious. "Yeah.. Sure... I am..." I said between laughter.
"What's so funny?" Laurence asked "and what's with Garroth?"

-time skip to after they explain everything to Laurence-

Dante and I placed Laurence on the couch after he fainted. We sat back in the circle to continue the game.
"Okay! (Y/n)!" Aphmau said.
"I'll pick truth" I said.
Aphmau thought for a moment "what guy do you think is the cutest boy of all the boys on mystreet?"
Travis winked at me and Dante grinned. I kept quiet for a moment.
.
.
"Zane"
"WHAT?!"
"Okay, okay seriously.. I pick.. (Random boy)" I turned to Travis before they could react. "Truth or dare?"
"Dare" he said. "I dare you to stay in the closet with Katelyn for 10 minutes and make out for half of the time"
"Hehehe good one- wait what!?" Katelyn yelled "(y/n)!!!"
"You heard her!" Travis grabbed Katelyn and they went to the closet.

-time skip-

"That was 20 minutes you guys.." I said and smirked.
"Shut up!" Katelyn said blushing.
"Kawaii-chan's ship will sail!" Kawaii-chan yelled. And we all face palmed. After awhile we decided to go to sleep. The boys went home, and we went into our sleeping bags.
The next morning I woke up from my phone that was ringing. I looked around to see if the rest were still asleep which they were. Geez they are heavy sleepers.. I picked up my phone and walked to the garden.

-call start-
You: hello?
*heavy breathing*
You: hellooo??
??: oh sorry I hadn't noticed you picked up!
You: sorry but who are you?
??: really (y/n)? It's Dante!
You: oh sorry!
Dante: it's alright.. Anyways I was wondering if you would like to go to the last summer day festival Sunday?
You: sure!
Dante: really!? But um..
You: what?
Dante: is it okay if I call it a date?
You: a d-d-date?! Um... S-sure I guess..
Dante: great! I'll pick you up at 3!
-end call-
Sunday? That's tomorrow.. I shook my head and sighed.
"Hey (y/n)! What's up!" Aphmau walked to me with a big smile.
"Dante apparently" I answered.
"Huh?"
"Dante asked me on a 'Date'" I sighed.
"Oooooohhh!!!" Aphmau ooh'ed me and I punched her arm playfully.
"Shut up you!" I said.
Tomorrow I have a date and the day after is my birthday.. I wonder what'll happen..

----
Eep sorry for the small chapter but I didn't know what to add and I wanted to make a cliffhanger so badly hahaha I know I'm mean. Anyways see you in the next chapter!