Travis day and Sports!?

your POV

I was sitting in the garden with a book when boredom came over me. I didn't have a lot to do. Aphmau and Kawaii-chan were working, katelyn was with Nicole, Garroth, Laurence, Zane and Dante were completely gone and Travis was.. Well still home. I decided I should go visit him. We never really hang out together so today would be perfect! I bet he's thinking the same thing right now.

*meanwhile at the guys' house*

I really hope nobody's coming today! I have the house all to myself! *Travis thoughts*

*back to you*

I stood up and walked inside. I changed into a different outfit because I was still in my pajamas. 

I put my hair in a dot and walked out of my house

I put my hair in a dot and walked out of my house. The sun was shinning and it was really warm. I'm lucky that I bought new shorts.. I thought. I locked the door and walked to the guys' house. I knocked on the door and waited.. And waited.. I knocked again. Then I heard a thud and the door opened. In the door opening stood Travis, he looked at me with tired eyes. He only had boxers on and a horrible stench came from him. "T-Travis!? What is that horrible smell!? and why are you only  wearing boxers?!" "oh! hi y/n! I haven't showered yet.. and I just fell of of the couch..um.. so why are you here beautiful?" "Go shower and then we can talk!" I said pushing him inside. "okay, okay!" he said smirking.

-Time skip to when Travis is done showering-

I was sitting on the couch playing with my phone when Travis stepped out of the bathroom. I turned around "Are you done yet-? Travis! Why are you only wearing a towel!" Travis looked at me "oh don't worry it's tight, I promise it won't fall off!" but just when he said that the towel ,that was around his hips fell down. I immediately covered my eyes with my hands and blushed. "T-TRAVIS!!!!!" "oops.." he said covering it with a pillow. "that was supposed to happen.." "Just get dressed you perv snowball!!" I yelled and pushed him away still with my eyes covered

-second time skip to when Travis finally got dressed-

"Okay! I'm done beautiful!"  I looked up to see Travis dressed properly. "thank Irene.." I said with a sigh. "Didn't you enjoy the sight" Travis snickered "you perv!! Most likely that was your plan all along!" "Hey! Do you read minds? Ow!" I slapped him "Travis you're a perv.." "okay okay! So where do you wanna go for our date? ow!" I slapped him again. "Travis this isn't a date.. Well it is in a way. But not the kind of date you think it is!" I said "alright, alright!" "and we're just going to the park" "What? Lame!" I grabbed Travis' wrist and dragged him outside "Just come you perverted snowball!"  While talking we walked in the park. "It's been a while since we walked or even talked like this!" I said "true! I can't believe I'm walking with THE y/n l/n I know from elementary school!" I nodded and smiled "I really missed you, you know! The classroom was empty without you, you snowball!" "aw! You missed me!" He chuckled and I side hugged him. "Let's go buy some ice cream!" I said and pulled him with me to the ice cream shop.

Laurence POV

"phew! It's way to hot for soccer!" Dante said while sitting down on the grass "You're just lazy" I teased "Remind me why I had to come?" Zane sighed "because we needed a forth player baby brother" Garroth explained "hmpf!" Zane looked away. Before we continued I saw y/n and Travis walking. "That little.. Snowball guy!" I said "He said he wanted to get some him time so he didn't come! But he's taking y/n on a date!" Garroth yelled clearly jealous. "jelly much Garroth?" Dante said. "What no!?" He said blushing "So he lied to you guys and I had to come with you just so he could go on a secret date with y/n? That guy is gonna pay for making me come!" Zane growled "Yeah! He's gonna pay for tricking us! If someone should date her it should be me!" I said and kicked the ball as hard a I could towards Travis who had no clue what was coming. But before it hit him..

Your POV

I finished my ice cream and laughed at one of Travis' bad jokes. Suddenly I saw a ball coming toward Travis, before it hit him I quickly pushed him aside and kicked the ball as hard as I could back to whoever kicked it first. Travis fell on the ground because I pushed him "Wha- What was that!? y/n you saved my beautiful face! thanks!" "Hehe no problem" I said huffing then I turned "Who did that?!" Then I saw Laurence, Garroth, Dante and Zane looking at me. "you guys?" "S-sorry for that!" Laurence apologized "It's alright" I said "Wait, you guys shot the ball to me because you were jealous right?" Travis said smirking. "what!? no! Why would you think that?" Garroth said. "Are you two on a date or something?" "no" "yes- ow! I mean no.." both Garroth and Laurence sighed relieved. I tilted my head a bit What's up with them? "Anyway.. That was an amazing shot y/n!" Dante said. "thanks! I used to be captain of the soccer team for girls in high school!" "and elementary school" Travis added. "Really? I was captain of the soccer team in high school to!" Laurence said. "Wanna find out who the best captain is?" I said "you're on!"

We chose our teams, I chose; Dante and Zane, while Laurence had Garroth and Travis on his team. Even though Zane didn't want to play we ended up winning. "rematch!" Laurence said "hah! you're a bad looser, huh?" I said laughing. Zane sighed "can I go home now?" "Alright baby brother. Why don't we all head home together?" "Good plan Garroth!" I stretched "What about we order some pizza and watch a movie at our place?" Dante said. "You guys can do that but I'm going home" Zane said while walking away. "Zaaaanee!" I yelled and ran after him.

We reached the guys' house and ordered our pizza. I sat between Dante and Garroth. They chose a horror movie, most likely to scare me and make me grab someone. When the first jump scare came it wasn't me who grabbed someone but it was Laurence who grabbed Garroth (*wink*) Before the end of the movie I found myself slowly falling asleep.

Garroth POV

I felt something on my shoulder and looked only to find y/n asleep with her head on me! She's so cute! I thought while blushing. When I looked up I saw Laurence, Dante and Travis giving me death glares. I looked away quickly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meep! So you won a game of soccer and fell asleep on Garroth! I wonder what tomorrow will bring you!

Author-chan out!!