The secret

your POV

I woke up and noticed I was laying on Garroth's shoulder. I couldn't help but blush. Garroth was asleep while slightly leaning against me. I wanted to stand up but noticed the position I was in. Garroth had his arm around my shoulder, Laurence's head was on my lap and Travis was on the floor holding my legs. I sighed and carefully placed Garroth's arm around himself, laid Laurence's head on Garroth's lap and now I was still stuck with Travis. Then I saw Dante on the floor asleep next to him. I managed to get out of his grip and I placed his arms around Dante. I grinned and took a picture, then I wrote a note saying that I left and I had a good time. I walked out of the door and headed home.

-time skip-

I was standing in my bathroom brushing my teeth. I can't wait until he comes.. But what if he doesn't like me enough for.. No! Keep it in y/n! You can do this! Just be yourself.. I told myself. I heard a knock on the door and squealed nervously. No! Calm down, breath and go! I went downstairs and opened the door. It revealed a boy with short brown hair and green eyes. I gave him a smile and told him to come in. As he walked in I took a deep, and nervous, breath. Then I closed the door and followed him inside.

Garroth POV

I woke up and noticed y/n was gone. I sighed after seeing how we were all laying. "very funny y/n.." I sighed and started to wake everyone.

"Garroth! It's your turn to get the groceries!" Dante said "My turn was yesterday too! And the day before!" "Just go okay!" "Alright.. But tomorrow you're going!" I said and looked at him. "yeah, yeah.." He walked to his room. I sighed and I walked out of my house. Then I saw a white van in front of (y/n) 's house. It wasn't a car I had seen before. Probably just a friend or something.. I thought. But then I saw a boy ,with brown hair and green eyes, around my age stepping out of the van and walking to her house. When he knocked on the door (y/n) opened and smiled happily at the boy, she let him in and sighed nervously then she closed the door. I swore I saw a blush on her cheeks. Wait! Is that her boyfriend?! No way! I have to tell Laurence about this! And with that thought I went back inside my house.

Laurence POV

I was just eating my breakfast listening to some music of Sonic Love Life when Garroth hurried back inside calling my name. "Laurence! Laurence I-" I cut him off "Can't I have one normal morning for once!" "Just listen! I just saw a boy walking in y/n's house!" "and?.." "She was blushing!" I dropped my fork and my jaw "No way could it be she.. No! Maybe it's not her-" I started "But what if it is?" Garroth asked.

"We have to investigate this!" I stood up and walked to the door but Garroth stopped me. "um.. Go change first" "Why?" "Your still in your pajamas.." Garroth said while rubbing the back of his neck. I looked at my panda pajamas and ran to my room "I'll be ready in 5!"

When I finished changing clothes, we went to y/n's house and looked through the window. Y/n was sitting on the couch drinking some tea(sorry for the coffee people) and the boy was sitting next to her, drinking tea as well. He seemed to be writing something down but we couldn't see what. Y/n looked nervous."They are to close" Garroth murmured and I nodded in agreement. They stood up and walked upstairs. The boy was telling her something and signed her to follow him. "ggrrr..." "Hi Laurence-kun! Hi Garroth-kun! What are Laurence-kun and Garroth-kun doing?" we almost jumped and turned around "Kawaii-chan! You almost gave us a heart attack!" I whisper yelled. "Oh! Kawaii-chan is so sorry Laurence-kun but why are Laurence-kun and Garroth-kun whispering and hiding?" She said and whispered the last part. "Because.. We are... um-" I tried to find an excuse but Garroth cut me off "We think y/n has a boyfriend and we're spying on them to see if they are dating or not.." "Garroth!" "What!? Nobody comes between Kawaii-chan's ships!" She yelled and wanted to walk to y/n's door but then she squealed. "Aaaah!! y/n-chan and stranger/sama are perfect for each other!" She started taking pictures of them. "K-Kawaii-chan!" I whisper yelled. "Oh! That's right! Kawaii-chan needs to get Aphmau-senpai for this too!" and with that she ran off. "they're coming outside! quickly hide!" Garroth pushed me behind a bush. A peeked through the leafs and branches and saw them coming outside. They talked at the door and y/n was looking really nervous. "I can't hear what they're saying.." Garroth growled. I only heard the boy say. "Let's take a look at the neighborhood.." Then I saw y/n nodding nervously and they started walking. We quickly followed them but ducked every time they looked at something beside them.

After a few minutes of following them they reached the park. Y/n pointed at it "I walk here a lot, should we go in here?" The boy nodded "Yeah It's important for our..." I didn't catch the last part, but I wouldn't be surprised if he said 'relationship'. They went in the park and Garroth started mumbling something "I should be walking with her.." I felt jealousy boiling up inside me. I'm not gonna give up yet! I lost the battle against Aaron for Aphmau but I won't loose against this guy! Suddenly the boy leaned closer to y/n and whispered something to her. Her face became as red as a tomato and she shook her head. He chuckled and they continued walking. We followed them to town and they went in a restaurant most likely to eat. We followed them inside.

-time skip to when they go back-

Garroth POV

We were almost home and Laurence and I had been following them all day.. "We have to do something.." "Like what walking up to them and saying 'hey! We've been stalking you all day and we were wondering if you two are dating." Laurence said raising his eyebrow. I shrugged. "Maybe they are dating.. I mean.. All the clues lead to it.." "But what if y/n is not dating and is hiding something else.. You saw that guy noting stuff like literally the whole time!" "hm.." before I could say anything more the boy looked over his shoulder and looked straight at us. "oh no! he saw us.." y/n turned around and saw us to "great.." I mumbled. "Do you know them?" the boy asked her. "oh! yeah they're my neighbors! And friends to!" She said and grinned. When the boy sighed she looked at him nervously. "i-is something wrong?" she asked. "It's obvious.." "oh uh" Laurence eyed me. "you're perfect" the boy said eventually. "WHAT!?" both me and Laurence yelled. The boy glanced at us curiously but looked back at y/n and gave her a pen and paper. "Just sign this and the dog is yours" he said. "DOG?!" Laurence and I yelled. "WHAT?!" "Really!? yay! Thank you so much!" y/n said happily and she signed the paper. "The dog will be here in a few days, until then goodbye miss (l/n)" the boy said and walked to his van. We walked to y/n who was waving at the boy. "y-you don't have a boyfriend?" Laurence asked. "W-what! What kind of question is that?!" "That boy was just here for the dog right?" I asked. "yes..?" y/n said confused. "yes! That means you don't have a boyfriend!" Laurence said happily. "W-what!? W-who says that!" y/n said and walked to her house. "wait! you do!?" we said. y/n turned around and stuck out her tongue "nope!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay! All done! So your getting a dog soon! that means I'll be adding (d/n)= dog name to the story. I'll add this in the next chapter so you won't forget! bye-bye!