Anger issues

Your POV

I woke up and the first thing I saw was the floor.
"Good morning floor" I mumbled and sat up. "Sorry for laying on you."
I stretched and walked to the bathroom after petting (d/n) on the head. I took a shower, using my strawberry shampoo and conditioner, then I brushed my teeth and went downstairs. I facepalmed when I realised I forgot to brush my hair, so I walked back upstairs and did that. Now I can finally eat breakfast! Then my phone rang and I scolded: "schnitzels!" I looked at my phone and it was.. Zenix? Oh yeah the dude from Tuesday that I forgave. I was planning on calling him AFTER breakfast. I pulled myself out of my thoughts and picked up.

-call start-
Zen: hey (y/n)
You: mornin' !
Zen: it's 12 am ?
You: wait really? *looks at the clock* oops I overslept..
Zen: hahaha
You: so what's up?
Zen: besides the sky? Space
You: I don't know why Aphmau ad the rest don't like you, you're hilarious.
Zen: I am?
You: you are! Anyways, do you have plans today?
Zen: nope! Wanna hang out at my place?
You: ofcourse ! Why else would I ask?
Zen: see you at 2?
You: see you at 2!
-call end-

"And now for break- I mean lunch.."

-time skip -

I was wearing a (f/c) tank top and black jeans (btw it's autumn so it's getting pretty cold) and slid my phone in my pocket.
"Okay Max, (d/n)! I'm off!" I said and (d/n) barked in response.
"Wait where are you going?" Max called from upstairs.
"To a friend!" I called back.
"Oh okay! Have fun!"
I walked out the door and realised I had no idea where Zenix lived. So I grabbed my phone and texted him.

                                                  -text start-
                                                                              Hey Zenix, I have a small
                                                                               Problem.
What is it?
                                                                               I have zero clue where u live
😤 the red house next
2 Zane's house
                                                                               Okay ty
No prob CU in a bit
                                                     -text end-

I stretched and walked to the red house. I knocked on the door and Zenix opened. He was wearing a black and white striped hoodie and blue jeans.
"Hiya Zenix!" I said with a smile.
"Hey (y/n)" he said with a natural face. He stepped aside and invited me inside. I looked around. There wasn't a hallway, you just walked in the living when you entered the house. The walls of the living room were green and it had a wooden floor, there was a couch that was covered with a blanket. On the coffee table there was a pile of books. There were at least four bookshelves, filled with books. I peeped in the kitchen, it was really clean, it had lighter green walls and the same wooden floor as the living room.
"Sorry if it's a mess.." Zenix mumbled.
"Your kitchen is so clean!" I said "and you have so many books!" I looked at the bookshelves.
"Heh.. Yea.. Reading calms me" he said while scratching the back of his neck.
"Calms you?" I asked "I enjoy reading because it helps me escape reality"
"Me too!" Zenix said, he sounded really happy but then he added with a sad tone "but my friends laugh at me because I read books.."
"What! Why?" I asked shocked.
"They say it's boring.. 'Only boring people read books' is what they say" he sighed "and when I say books aren't boring they call me a freak.." He looked at the ground with a sad face. I frowned.
"I don't think you're a freak" I said and lifted his head up so he would look at me. "Whoever told you that is lying. Books teach people about life and if those people don't get it then.. Then they're stupid!" (Good pep talk)
Zenix smiled at me and I smiled back. "Thanks"
"Anytime!"

-time skip cuz I can-

"I really love the first three books but in the forth book they use fifty pages to describe the wedding cake! I mean fifty pages!" I exclaimed while Zenix was looking through the book I was talking about.
"Mhm... You know you could've told me you were about to tell spoilers, right?" He said and looked at me.
I scratched the back of my head.
"Heh.. Oops.."
"Well at least I know how it's going to end.. The falcon is going to turn into human, they're gonna marry aaand what the cake looks like.." He said and then stood up to stretch. "Wanna eat something?"
"Nah I'm good. I think I'm gonna go home" I told him after standing up as well.
"Oh okay well.. Bye I guess" he said. "Can I .. Walk you to the door?"
"Hehe sure!"
We walked to the door, which took us five steps, and I opened the door.
"See you!" I said.
But when I was about to leave he grabbed my wrist.
"Hm? Is something the matter?" I asked turning around.
"Um.. C-could you.. Um... Uh..." He stuttered.
"What's wrong? Did I -" he cut me off.
"COULDYOUPLEASESTAYTHENIGHT?!" He blurted out, his face was bright red.
"Heh?" I looked at him.
"I-I'm sorry .. I mean.. My friend Gene is coming a bit later and I uh.. Am afraid that I'll become to angry and.." He tried to find his words.
I smiled and grabbed his hands. "I'll stay the night with you.. And Gene"
"Oh okay.. Wait! R-really?!" He stuttered.
I nodded my head. "Yeah! But could I go get my stuff at my place, first?"
"Yeah!! I mean.. Uh sure" he replied.
"Okay see you later!" I grinned and let go of his hands.
I stalked off while humming a song. I almost reached my house when suddenly..
"Heeeey gorgeous ~" I turned around and slapped whoever was talking to me. "Aw!!" When I got a good look I gasped.
"Snowball?!" I frowned irritated.
"I wasn't talking to you! But to your beautiful booty~ AW!" Travis landed with his butt on the ground after I slapped him a second time.
"Don't talk to my butt like that! Only I can do that! Hmpf!" I started walking away.
Now the next challenge of my day... Gene