Birthday!?

Your POV
Beep
Be- *click*

I smiled while looking at my alarm. I woke up ten minutes before it went off! New record! At was now 9 am and my friends told me they're be here around 12 am. I went to take a shower with my strawberry shampoo and after that I got dressed in some random sportive outfit. I ate (f/b) and I ate a lot of it. It's my birthday so I could eat as much as I wanted! After that I took (d/n) for a walk. It was sunny and both me and (d/n) walked around the block with a big smile, well I walked around with a big smile. I was super excited to see my friends again!
"Hey (y/n)!!" I turned and saw Katelyn walking to me.
"Hiya Katelyn!!!" I said smiling.
"Whoa! You seem happy " she said.
"how can I not be! Today will be perfect! My old friends are coming over and we're gonna have a big party!" I sang.
"Sounds fun" she said and I nodded "well I'm off to the guys house. Aphmau is hanging with Garroth today and Kawaii-chan made me bring these cupcakes to them ugh.."
"Okay we'll see you around then!" I waved as she walked away.
I skidded back home. I had exactly one hour left until my friends are going to arrive. I changed into a cute outfit:

(But in your f/c) and then I decided to watch some netflex

Garroth POV

"Thanks for the cupcakes Kate!" Aphmau said grinning.
"Don't call me that!" Katelyn yelled aaaaand they started arguing. The bell rang. "I'll get it" I said and walked to the door.
"Hi baby brother! What're you doing here?" I looked at Zane.
"I wanted to borrow some wrapping paper" he said. "And stop calling me baby brother!"
"Hue hue! Who's birthday is it?" I asked teasingly.
"(Y/n)'s" he said.
"Oww! Wait what!!!!??" I started freaking. "How did I not know!?"
"She told you in the grocery store yesterday.." Zane said calmly.
I slammed the door in his face and ran to the living.
"Where's Travis!!" I yelled. And Aphmau, Katelyn, Laurence and Dante gave me weird looks because I was so loud.
"Hero!" He said walking out of the kitchen.
"Did you know it's (y/n)'s birthday today!!!??" I asked/yelled.
Travis gave me the 'wait are you serious' look. "Haha! You forgot her birthday?"
"Wait it's (y/n)'s birthday!?" Both Dante and Laurence yelled. "So that stupid fortune machine thing was right all along?!"
"Oh no! I totally forgot!" Aphmau said.
"Well I have my present! I was about to go to her house and-"
Travis was interrupted by a loud noise and with loud I mean really loud! We walked outside and looked around to see what the noise was.
"It's like it's coming closer!" Katelyn yelled while holding her hands over her ears.
Then a red car, that looked really expensive raced into the street and stopped in front of (y/n)'s house. We looked at it and for a few seconds nothing happened.
"Well that's where the noise came from.." Laurence said.
"(Y/n) did say there would be some noise because her old friends were coming" Katelyn mumbled "but this is crazy loud!"
The door of the drivers seat went open followed by the other doors. A girl with long red hair jumped out of the drivers seat and started stretching. A girl with long brown hair stepped out of the car sweating.
"Man! That car was hot!!!" She wined.
"Sis stop whining.. You've been doing that the hole way" another girl with brown hair said, she looked younger then the rest.
"You weren't any better.." The other shot back.
"Will you two cut it out already?" A girl with mid long blond hair stepped out of the car and closed her door.
"Let's go! I can't wait to see (y/n) again!" The red haired girl said. Then (y/n)'s door flew open and she ran outside.
"Guuuuuuuuuys!!!!!!" She yelled and tackled the, most likely, youngest in a hug. Then the older one with brown hair joined in.
"(Y/n)!!! I missed you!!!" She yelled half crying.