Birthday party!

Your POV

"Hi Zane! I'm glad you made it!" I said smiling.
"Yeah yeah..." Zane sighed and I pulled him inside.
"Until now only my old friends arrived so let's say your an early bird!"
"Garroth hasn't come yet?" He asked.
"No! But that doesn't matter" I said as we reached the garden.
"Zane meet Abigail, Cornelia, Katie aaaaaand Luna! Luna, Katie, Cornelia, Abigail meeeeeeet Zane!"
"Oh my me (y/n) your boyfriend is adorable!" Abigail squealed "is he the emo type? I always thought your type would be charming"
"A-A-Abigail! H-he's not my boyfriend!" I stuttered blushing.
"Y-yeah!" Zane said his face as red as a tomato.
"Aw! But he's adorable!" Abigail exclaimed and tried to hug Zane.
"Ah! No! Don't touch me you girl-woman-thing!" Zane yelled trying to push her away.
"So (y/n) isn't there anybody you like?" Katie asked.
"Hm? I haven't thought about that.."
"What about that Dante guy?" Cornelia said.
"Or Zane!" Abigail said still trying to hug him.
"N-no.. Maybe.. *mumbles (random name)* "
"What was that?" Katie asked.
"Nothing!" I quickly said.
"Mhm..."
*ring ring*
"Oh the doorbell!" I quickly walked back inside and opened the door to see Travis.
"Hi Travis!" I said happily.
"Hey beautiful ~! <3" he said and winked "happy bday"
"Hi hi thanks!" I giggled and let him inside. "Let's go to the garden!"
"Okay~"
We went outside and Katie yelled:"you!"
"Huh? Me?" Travis asked pointing at himself. "Oh.. You..."
"Did I miss something?" I asked.
"Yesterday we went to the grocery store and ,you know about Katie's love for gummy bears, right?" Luna explained, I nodded and she continued "well she wanted to grab the last bag gummy bears but somebody else took it, the white haired guy, Katie started scolding him for thief and all.. He scolded back for scolding and then she grabbed the bag from him and he chased her around the store.. They switched roles a few times and eventually got kicked out of the store"
I fell on  the ground laughing. "You've got to be kidding me! Hahaha!"
"Yeah, ha ha ha very funny (y/n).." Travis said sarcastically and Katie rolled with her eyes.
"Anyways Travis these girls are Luna, Abigail, Cornelia, and you met Katie" I said and pointed at each one of them.
"Hey (y/n) quick question.. Why is Abigail trying to hug Zane?" Travis whispered to me.
"She likes cute things" I simply said.
"H-hey Abigail! I'm way cuter than Zane! You should hug me!" Travis yelled.
She turned around to look at Travis. She smiled to him and said "sorry but Zane's cuter"

"H-huh!?" Travis gasped "n-no I mean I'm cuter!"Cornelia put her hand on his shoulder "sorry Travis but Abigail has her eyes on the emo type""I'm not emo! AND STOP TOUCHING ME!!!" Zane yelled

Cornelia put her hand on his shoulder "sorry Travis but Abigail has her eyes on the emo type"
"I'm not emo! AND STOP TOUCHING ME!!!" Zane yelled.
"Noooo~" Abigail continued trying to hug him.

-time skip-

We were laying on the grass while looking at the sky, well Cornelia, Katie and I were.. Travis was enjoying the pie and cake I had brought and Zane had locked himself in the bathroom while Abigail was searching for him.
"So (y/n).." Cornelia started.
"Hm?" I asked.
"When are your friends coming?" She asked.
"Yeah it's like 6 pm already" Katie said.
"Well.. I guess they're not coming.." I said.
"Aw.. (Y/n)!" Cornelia hugged me.
"Eh! Corn! don't worry about it, it's not that bad really! I don't mind.." I said. Actually I did mind. I felt forgotten and left alone.. Even though I had my other friends.. And Travis. I still felt alone. I sighed.
"You clearly do mind!" Katie said and Cornelia pulled away from hugging me. "You know what! Let's go unwrap the presents!"
"Yeah!!!!!" Cornelia jumped up and raced inside. I grinned and Katie helped me get up.
"C'mon Snowball! We're opening the presents" I said and Travis turned to me with his mouth full with cake.
"Okef beef thef in fef min" he said.
We went inside, later followed by Travis. I called Abigail and Zane to come downstairs and after a lot of "don't touch me" and "I'm not cute" yelling they finally came downstairs.
Katie was the first to give me an envelope.
"It's not much but .. Well here you go" she said.
I opened it and inside were nine tickets for Disneyland. I smiled and hugged her.
"Thanks Katie!" I said happily.
"Hey! Keep the hugs for me!!" Cornelia commented and shoved a blue box in my hands after I pulled away from the hug. I opened it and inside was a dog bed.
"I didn't know what to get you.." She confessed.
I laughed and hugged her. "Thanks Corn"
"Our turn!!" Luna and Abigail yelled.
They handed me a picture book.
"Remember our journey to India?" Luna asked. "For the youknowwhatImtalkingabout" she glanced at Travis and Zane.
I opened the book and looked at the first few pictures