Her Song

Hello dear readers! Just to say this isn't a chapter, but this is more like a bit of information about this book! One of the readers asked me to make this and I found it a good idea too! So here I am! (warning this might be boring)

heh heh.. What now?

Oh yeah! I'll start at the very beginning!

So this starts somewhere in the middle of July (aka summer vacation!). I was just checking Instagram when I came across an account that made edits and one of the videos was from a minecraft roleplay! I was interested in this and soon found out it was from Aphmau! I started watching Phoenix drop high and finished, in about four days, after that I watched Minecraft dairies and then mystreet. 

Soon my friend introduced me to Wattpad and told me to read some of her books. Which I did! And soon I started thinking.. "hm.. Would people write Aphmau ff?" And yes, after that I started reading fanfics about Mystreet. Not long after that I found x reader books! I adored reading those! One time I found a book that was about (y/n) that was secretly a musician and she moved to Mystreet. However the author deleted the book for some reason.. 

That's when I thought: 'Gasp! My time has come!' and I started gathering ideas for my own x reader book! I rewatched Mystreet and used ideas from anime and cartoons (such as: K-on!, your lie in April, Steven Universe and some more!) However at that time my account had different content, but I didn't like the fan base I was in anymore so I changed my account. Around the end of August I finished the first seven chapters and started publishing it. Every week two or three chapters. 

Soon school started (*insert groan*) 

So writing became harder. However I enjoyed writing this book so much I continued writing every day. But.. My marks were very bad. And my parents weren't happy with this. So I started studying more (even though my parents didn't believe I did). School was in the way of writing and I forgot about it for a little. In that time I started talking with my old friends on Instagram. They gave me more ideas for the book and so I continued writing. Then the exams started.

When the exams were done I watched more anime, I read more manga and while doing that I thought about the ending of my book. I watched the anime Anohana and then I found the best ending. After editing the idea I thought it was time to soon end my book and.. I finished writing before the end of the Christmas(winter) vacation. I was pretty happy with the end of the book but when I asked a family member to read it they told me it wasn't very good. They told me (y/n) shouldn't do this and that at the end. Since I wanted to write a sequel of this book I found this person's opinion very good, so I rewrote the last chapters until I was happy. 

I published the chapter and waited. I actually logged out of Wattpad for a day or two and just focused on school. I believe it was a Wednesday that I came home and my day was really bad. My marks were already bad even for the first week of school after the holidays. My teachers (about three or two of them) were very harsh and two of my friends (who both got great marks for their exams and tests) were taunting me about it as well. I was very upset about it and practically didn't want to talk to anybody until Friday morning. The Thursday before Friday (of course) I had logged back into Wattpad and read the comments. It made me so happy. All you guys left amazing comments and I felt more confident the moment I read it. 

After reading the comments I decided to make an epilogue. I thought about one of the previous chapters and took the idea of a picture book. I was happy with the finished chapter and I was happy you guys liked it as well.

This was the evolution of Her Song. I hope you guys enjoyed this small uh.. story? 

Bye again :)

-Nano

     Author-chan