I'm not

Aphmau POV

The car ride home was a disaster. Well actually not a disaster, everyone was quiet but the tension in the air was killing all of us. Things got worse when we reached mystreet.
"I still can't believe (y/n) is..." Laurence mumbled.
"Yeah.." Garroth responded.
"We don't know for sure yet! I mean just because her name is the same as (y/n)'s name doesn't.." Laurence cut me off before I could finish.
"And not to mention that the guy who kissed her, his name is Tom, just like the guy we met at Olive Garden, and she played on the guitar she bought when she went shopping with you, Katelyn and Kawaii-chan" he got out of the car.
Garroth, Kawaii-chan, Katelyn and I did the same. I glanced at Kawaii-chan and Katelyn. The three of us didn't really mind the fact that (y/n) was Yuki. In fact it was pretty awesome.
"Still we can't be sure about it, we need more proof" Katelyn said.
"Kawaii-chan agrees! Laurence-kun and Garroth-kun Kawaii-chan doesn't understand why you act this way" Kawaii-chan commented.
Both of them mumbled something. Just then (y/n)'s car drove into the street.
"Look, she's here! Now we can ask her" I said and pointed at the car.
The car stopped and the door opened. (Y/n)... No Yuki stepped out of the car and stretched. She walked to the front door ,after locking her car, and entered the house.
"That's more then enough proof.." Laurence growled.
I was about to say something when the others arrived. I have a bad feeling about this....

-time skip to the next morning brought to you by Tom-

Your POV

I sat up in my bed and looked at my clock, it was 10 in the morning. Strange.. Normally I wake up later... I had a weird feeling this day would go wrong. I shrugged the feeling off and stood up. First thing I did was taking a shower, making sure my hair was back to it's original color, then I changed clothes. A (f/c) tank top, jeans and brown boots would be enough for a date, right? I went down the stairs and looked around for Max. But he wasn't there, even (d/n) wasn't around. While looking around for them I spotted a note on the kitchen table and looked at it.
'I'm out to get groceries and took (d/n) with me. I'll be gone for a while. Eat without me. -Max'
Max is out to get groceries? Okay something is going to happen today. I thought. The same weird feeling came up to me again but I managed to shrug it off. I went to the door when realisation hit me. The date is this evening... Not in the noon. I facepalmed and walked to the couch to watch some television.

-another timeskip-
Still your POV

"Max I'm out!" I called while putting my shoes on.
Max popped his head out of the kitchen to look at me.
"Already? Wait, where were you going again?" he asked.
I shook my head and rolled my eyes. I don't know how many times I have to repeat myself to him..
"I'm going on a date with Laurence. Remember? I already told you three times today!" I said and stood up.
Max looked at me a little worried. "Are you sure you want to go? I mean, do remember what happened yesterday. What if they found out? What if they know? I don't want to think of what could happen" he said and walked towards me.
I took a deep breath.
"Listen Max, Laurence and the others are my friends. Yes, I know I said I was scared to what could happen but I refuse to believe that they're like my other fans." I explained to him.
Max looked at me for a moment. I remember from back in school he always stood up to me. Our classmates had something against me and always had to tease me about my flaws. But Max always helped me. Whenever I was sick he would come over and if he was sick and my classmates did something to me, he came. No matter how sick he was. I knew he was the best friend anyone could have. I wouldn't trade him for anything.
"Fine then, but if something happens you better come and tell me, got it?" he said.
"Got it" I said and nodded.
After saying goodbye I left the house and started walking to the guy's house. I saw Garroth heading out when I arrived and waved at him. He simply glared and turned away.
What's his problem? I thought but shrugged it off.
I went to the door and rang the bell. After a bit of waiting the door opened. It was Laurence.
"Hi Laurence!" I said smiling.
"What? Oh it's you" He grumbled in response.
"Um.. Yes? It's me? You didn't forget our date, did you?" I asked a bit confused.
"No I didn't. But we're not going" Laurence growled.
I looked at him. "What? But why? Did something-"
"Just leave! Go to your boyfriend or something!" He yelled and closed the door with a loud bang.
I stared at the door for a few moments. I was so confused and sad, but angry at the same time. I decided not to think of it too much and walked away.

I really wonder what that was all about..? I thought while walking through the park. Wait.. He didn't.. N-no, Laurence isn't like that.
I stopped walking when I saw a ball rolling my way. I picked it up and looked at the way it came from. I saw Travis and Dante on the soccer field and waved.
"Hey guys!" I called "can I play with you?"
Travis and Dante glanced at each other before turning.
"I don't feel like playing anymore" Dante said.
"Yeah, let's go do something else Dante" Travis added.
I watched them walk off and looked down. What? They too? Garroth, Laurence and now them? Maybe Zane knows what this is all about..

I neared Zane's house and looked at it. I swallowed and gathered all my strength to walk to the door and ring the bell.
After a few moments it opened and I looked at my black haired man.
"Hey zane! Do you-" I started but he cut me off.
"I don't need to hear it (y/n)" he said "I really thought you liked me. Was all of that fake?"
"What? Zane no! I-" I stammered.
"Just! Just leave (y/n)" Zane mumbled and closed the door.

I turned around and looked down. While walking away from his house I teared up. Suddenly I felt someone bump into me.
"Sorry!" I quickly said and got ready to walk passed the person.
"Wait!" He said and grabbed my shoulder.
I looked at him "Aaron?"
"Why are you crying?" He asked looking at me worriedly.
"I-I..." I sobbed.
Aaron hugged me "It's alright, you can tell me."
"Alright.." I said and started explaining everything.

"And that's what happened.." I finished. We were sitting on the stairs in front of Aaron's house.
"Whoa.. I'm have the feeling I heard this before.." he commented.
Aaron looked at me "So none of that is true?" he asked.
"No! It was just.. Tom has been my lifelong rival. But I never thought he'd pull something like this.." I mumbled.
"What are you going to do now?" Aaron asked.
I looked down and sighed.
"It might be the best if I leave.. Mystreet" I said eventually.
"What? leave? Just because of those guys?! What about Aph and the others?" he asked.
"It's best for all of us. I got hurt by their reactions.. Not to mention it'll be way to embarrassing to pass them in the store or just in the street."
"You could just explain it to them" he commented.
I stood up, "They won't just believe me... Thanks for listening Aaron. I'll be leaving now.. Goodbye" I shoved my hands in my pockets and went home.

I guess.. My time in Phoenix drop..

Oooh~ You're leaving mystreet! Or are you? Who knows what'll happen? Find out in the next and last chapter of Her Song!
I hope you enjoyed this chapter! We're almost at 60k views! Yay! I'm so excited!