Halloween special 1

Your POV

"I told you, no!" I yelled to the person on the other side of the phone.
"For the last time, I am not going on stage when it's Halloween!" I yelled.
"But (y/n).....!"
"No Corn! And no is no!" I ended the phone call and face planted on my bed.
Cornelia has been asking me to do a concert on Halloween which was right around the corner, the next day. But I gladly refused it. I already made plans! Today Lucinda and I were going to decorate my house, in the evening Zenix, Gene and I were going to watch some movies. Tomorrow they had a surprise for me. Like nether I'm going to be working! Even though I love it..
The bell rang and I jumped up. I walked down the stairs and opened the door.
"(N/n)! Hi!" Lucinda said.
"Hi Luci!" I greeted.
"You know I hate that nickname!" Lucinda said with an annoyed tune in her voice.
"Hehe I know~" I grinned and led her inside. "Want some soup?"
"Yuck! But okay, because it's you."
"Awww! That's sweet!"
we went to the kitchen and I heated up some soup I made they day before.
"Hey (y/n) did you know that there's a music group coming to Phoenix drop soon?" Lucinda asked after sipping her soup.
"Oh? What band?" I asked curiously.
"It's called Metal Symphony" Lucinda said and I dropped my, already empty, cup. "Um are you okay?"
"Huh? Oh yeah sorry. I got caught off guard" I ducked and picked up the pieces. Metal Symphony was the music group of my rivals Tom and Munto. I didn't have a connection with the other band members. But it was clear that I did not like those two. But! It's vacation! Let's not think about that for now.
"So! Decorations!" Lucinda said when she had finished her soup.
"Right, I believe I put them in the basement."
"Let's go get them then" Lucinda said.
We walked to the basement and started taking out the boxes. There were lots of stuff in them. Four boxes full! I loved decorating. But not as much as Aphmau does. Apparently there was a Christmas decoration war previous year? I just liked decorating because you get to use your creativity!
"Alright that should be everything!" Lucinda said and we started decorating.

(You can use your imagination on how your house looks)

"This looks good!" Lucinda said looking around the room.
"Yeah! We managed to decorate the living room, the kitchen, my room, the garden and even the bathroom!" I almost yelled of joy. "Everything looks amazing! Thanks for helping Luci"
"Heh anytime (n/n)" Lucinda said.
Suddenly the bell rang.
"Oh hang on a sec I'll be right back" I walked to the front door and opened it.
"Hi Gene, hey Zenix and person I don't know. Your early" I said greeting the three guys who were standing in front of my front door.
"Hello (y/n). You look nice. Is it okay that we brought our friend with us? We've known him since high school" Gene said.
"Sure! Hi my name is (y/n) it's nice to meet you" I held out my hand to the third guy. He had brown hair red eyes and.. Ears and a tail? Cool! I've never met a werewolf before! I think..
"Hello there beautiful- I meant (y/n)! My name is Balto. It's nice to meet you too" he grabbed my hand but kissed it instead of shaking it.
I slid my hand out of is as quick as possible and looked at Zenix and Gene. They were glaring daggers at Balto. I wonder why?
"Hey (y/n)! Omi! Watch out!" I heard Lucinda yell.
I turned around and saw Lucinda running towards me and the three guys. She threw a bottle with a potion, it was about to hit me but Zenix stepped in front of me. Somehow both Balto and Gene managed to do the same, so the three of them formed a human shield.
The potion hit the three and they fell on the ground.
"Omi Lucinda! What did you do!" I yelled in horror.
"I saved you from these three! Their a bunch of troublemakers!" Lucinda exclaimed and crossed her arms.
"Well these 'troublemakers' are my friends thank you very much!"
"Oh.. Heh, sorry I didn't know" Lucinda said and stepped back.
"So.. What did you give them?" I asked and looked at the three guys that were knocked out on the ground.
"Honestly I have no idea" Lucinda said. "You know what? I'll go run home and see what I've used. I'll be back in thirty minutes or something"
"Hey wait! you can't just leave- and she's gone.." I watched the orange haired girl run away.
I sighed and looked at the guys. "I should move these three.."