Into the woods part one

Your POV

My face was probably a thousand shades of red. And not because it's so hot! Because I'm in a sleeping bag with a boy! And I feel so embarrassed.. Even though I can most likely trust him not to do anything 'weird' it's still kind of.. You know. It's the first time I'm this close to a boy. Well decides Garroth then, I mean he did kiss me- I CANT THINK OF THAT RIGHT NOW!!
I felt two arms slide around my waist. I tensed at first but I started relaxing as soon as I got used to it. The boy ,or man, who was holding me was most likely asleep while doing this. Because I could hear his soft snores.

Okay maybe I should start with the beginning of this terrible.. I mean 'fun' day. It all started when this morning, Travis decided to wake me up rather very early...

*flashback*

Still Your POV

"Good morning (y/n)~" a voice whispered. Their or rather his breath was really close to my face.
"Mhm.. Good morning Travis" I repositioned myself to continue sleeping.

Then I jolted up and smacked Travis over the head.
"Travis!! What are you doing here in my house!? In my room!!?" I yelled.
"Aw.. Can't a boy just come see how his future girlfriend is?" He said.
I blushed and stuttered "y-you better g-go or else.."
"Or else what?" He raised an eyebrow and came closer to me.
"I'll call Katelyn and we can play volleyball with your head!" I said and he jumped off of my bed.
"H-hey! No need to call Katelyn! I came here to wake you up for camping and Aphmau wants you to meet someone "
"Meet someone? And camping?!?!"I said then excitement hit me "I've never been camping before!!!"
I pushed Travis out of my house and started making my bag.
I should hurry..

After having packed everything I needed, I went downstairs to find Max and (d/n) on the couch.
"Are you going too?" I asked Max.
"Camping? Nope sorry (n/n). I have to work. Plus someone needs to take care of (d/n)" Max told me and he petted (d/n) on the head.
I smiled and said my goodbyes. Before walking to Aphmau's house. I knocked on the door and waited. Kawaii-chan was the one who opened the door.
"(y/n)-senpai! Are you here for the camping trip?" She asked.
"Hi, KC! Yeah I am. Are you coming?" I asked smiling.
"unfortunately Kawaii-chan has to work.. But I baked some cake for you" she said.
"Aw.. KC.. I'm sorry you can't come" I said.
"(y/n)? Is that you? C'mon in!" Aphmau called out after peeking around the corner. I went inside and saw a boy with brown hair and.. "Vylad?"
"huh? Wait (y/n)? Oh My Irene! It's been so long!" He said smiling.
We hugged tightly, it's been years since I saw him face to face!
"Uh.. You guys know each other?" Katelyn asked, who was sitting on the couch.
"Heh, travelling, MMO 's and A-con" Vylad said.
Aphmau clapped her hands together "that means things won't be awkward!" She said smiling.
"Why would things be awkward?" I asked.
"No reason .." Aphmau quickly said.
I tilted my head to the left. Vylad wrapped his arm around my shoulders. We looked at each other and smiled. We became great friends when we met, it's been two years since we met again. Not only that we're good friends but Vylad knows about 'Love Life!'. He doesn't tell anyone though.
"Ahem" we turned around and saw Laurence, Garroth and Dante standing in the door opening.
The three of them glared at Vylad for some reason. I sighed and stepped away from Vylad.
"So, what are the plans?" I asked.
"Well, we're going camping!" Aphmau said waving her hands.
"I heard that but who's coming?"
"Hm, Laurence, Dante, Travis, Aaron, Katelyn, Vylad, Garroth, Zane, me and you" Aphmau said while the others just nodded.
"I never agreed to coming" I sighed.
"Then why did you pack your stuff?" Vylad commented.
"You got me. Anyways, who drives?"
"You have a car, so does Laurence... Alright in (y/n)'s car will be Vylad, Zane, Katelyn, Travis and Dante. In Laurence's car will be the rest of us" Aphmau said "ok?"
Everyone nodded and we walked out of the house. I hugged Kawaii-chan on the way out. I felt so bad she couldn't come with! (Not)
I unlocked my car and everyone placed their bags in the trunk. I looked at the car. I hope everyone fits in.
"Wow (y/n) your car is so cool!" Vylad complimented.
"Why thank you! Now let's roll onto the street!"
I sat in the car with Vylad next to me and Zane behind me. Travis was next to Katelyn and kept staring at her legs. For once not her butt..
"Alright Vylad, give me directions, ok? But be quick I'm a fast driver" I said and Vylad nodded calmly. Huehuehue they won't see this coming!

Timeskip

"I'm never stepped in that car ever again!" Dante shouted as he literally fell out of my car.
"(Y/n) your my friend and all but... Don't ever drive like that again!" Katelyn shouted.
"Okay I might've over done it a little bit, hehehe" I said smiling.
Just then Laurence's car came in sight. I waved at them as they parked next to my car.
"How did you get here so fast?!" Aphmau gasped.
"Don't ask her..." Zane grunted. He was even paler than usual.
"Alright! So, what's the first thing we're doing?" I asked and placed my hands on my hips while staring at the trees.
"We make a camp" Laurence said.
"First, we need to find a camp" Aphmau said.
"And we do that by..?" I asked.
"Walking, you dummy" Vylad said and stuck out his tongue at me, teasingly.

As we walked in the forest with our bags, I noticed how close Vylad stayed by my side and how Garroth and Laurence kept trying to butt in, or stand between us. I tried to ignore their attitude by walking next to Katelyn instead but they kept following.
After what seemed like ages of walking, we reached an open field. It wasn't big, but big enough to set up some tents and to have enough walking space.
"This looks like a good place to camp!" Dante said, sounding very excited.
"Alright then! Garroth, Laurence, Dante, Zane, Travis and I will take care of the tents. The others should get the rest of the bags and make arrangements for the tents" Vylad said.
We all started doing our jobs and finished rather quickly, or rather Aphmau, Katelyn and I finished quickly. Aaron had to help the others while Katelyn, Aphmau and I laughed at their epic fails.
"Instead of laughing you could, uh.. Help us!" Travis whined.
"No thanks we rather sit here and watch!" Aphmau giggled. "Hey (y/n) how about we make the arrangements for the tents?"
"Sure thing Aph" I said and we started working.
Garroth ended up with Laurence, Aaron with Aphmau, Dante with Vylad, Katelyn with Travis and I ended up with Zane. Which I didn't mind. Katelyn on the other hand did mind, that she had to sleep in the same tent as Travis. I understand her. Rest in peace Katelyn..

The tents were finally set up and we could put our stuff in them.
"You go ahead, I'll be right there" Zane told me and I just nodded.
I grabbed my bag and watched Katelyn giving Travis orders and rules. I giggled, those two can be so adorable! I went in Zane and my tent and opened my bag when sudden realisation struck me.. I forgot my sleeping bag.

hiya! Author-chan here!! Some of you wanted more of Zane in the story, so I'll make sure that'll happen! Vylad will get a big role in one of the following chapter as well.
Slow updates are possible but I'll always warn you guys! Anyways see you in the next update! Bah bye!