in the kitchen

Your POV

I stared in front of me. I was pretty nervous for the dinner. Right now it was half 6. Thirty minutes left. I tucked my dress nervously.

(Your dress but in favourite colour)

Garroth was already on his way to my house so that we could talk about the situation. Max wasn't going, because he's too chicken! I stretched and sighed thinking about the stupidity I got myself into. Then I heard a knock on the door. I walked to it and opened the door.
"Hi Gaaaaarr- wait Zane?" I titled my head "what are you doing here?"
"Hello (y/n). Well I came to ask if you wanted to hangout this evening but it looks like your busy with something. You look good in that dress." he said and looked at me from head to toe.
"Heh.. Thanks.." I said and blushed slightly "well you see-"
"Hi baby brother" Garroth interrupted us. "Is something wrong?"
"Garroth. No nothing's wrong." Zane said and then widened his eyes "are you two going on a... Date?"
"Uh.. Well you see.." I explained everything about what had happened today. From the moment I got the message to now. Zane listened carefully, nodding a few times. When I finished he started doing his evil laugh.
"Hahaha! So you're lying to your parents about you two dating, and now you have to go to dinner!? Whahahaha! That is just hilarious!" Zane laughed. He shook so hard from his laughter he almost fell on the ground.
"I knew you weren't dating anyone" a smooth voice behind Zane and Garroth said.
They moved out of the way revealing a (h/c) haired man with green eyes. He looked at me smirking. It took me awhile to realise who he was.
"Omi ! (B/n) (brother name)" I jumped in his arms and he twirled me around.
"Haha hi (y/n) it's so nice seeing you again!" He said still smirking, as he put me down.
"I'm confused.." I heard Zane say.
"(Y/n) who is this?" Garroth asked me, and I swore I heard a bit of jealousy in his voice.
"My brother, (b/n)" I said blankly.
There was a moment of silence. The two boys' mouth dropped. And then Garroth and Zane both yelled:
"BROTHER!?"
I giggled and nodded. (B/n) placed his arm on my head and leaned on me. He was way bigger than me, and he was 34 years old! He worked as an actor and played in lots of movies like: Skydown, Perry Snotter, Lifepool, etc..
Besides being my best brother (and my only) he also supported my band. He sponsored us and helped us in anyway he could.
"Wait a second.. I know you from somewhere.." Zane said and narrowed his eyes.
"That doesn't surprise me" he said and put on his sunglasses. "Anyways, now that I know your little secret..-"
"You wouldn't!" I said and looked at him with widened eyes.
"Of course not! How could you think of me that way?" He placed his hand on his chest pretending to be hurt.
I sighed and shook my head.
"Why are you here anyways?" I asked.
"Well mom called, saying you had a boyfriend and that they were going to visit you. I wanted to arrive here before them but I had a shooting- I mean meeting! So I arrived way later then them. When they said they had met your boyfriend I wanted to meet him. Buuuut looks like you were lying after all~!" He explained. "Oh! And I'm joining dinner!"
I sighed once more and placed my hand on my head.
"Basically, you just came here to see me fail" I said.
"Yep! I am!" He said smiling.
"I'm joining as well" Zane said.
"W-what! Why?" Garroth asked.
Now that I was looking at him I noticed how much he was blushing. His face had at least fifty shades of both red and pink. I feel so bad for dragging him into this. Now coming to think of it, I never asked him if he wanted to do this.
I was pulled out of my thoughts by my brother, who was waving his hand in front of my face.
"Earth to (y/n)!" He said.
I pushed his hand away and looked at Garroth.
"Can I talk to you for a sec?" I asked.
"Uh.. sure" he said nervously.

Garroth pov

I followed (y/n) to the kitchen. She looked at me with serious, yet sparkling, (e/c) orbs. I could feel myself heat up. She was standing too close!! Even though she was smaller then me, I could feel her hot breath.
"Garroth.. I.. you see.." she stuttered while playing with her thumbs. I noticed she was blushing, a lot.
Was this.. a confession!?
While (y/n) was trying to find her words, I was thinking about the situation. Was she confessing her love? She must've fallen for my devilishly good looks of course. She's going to confess. For.sure. and nothing can stop me from answering her! Yes (y/n)! I'll go out with you!!
"You see.. I actually wanted to ask you if you're okay with-" I cut her off by closing the gap between us. Her lips.. are so soft.. this taste.. strawberry. No! Cupcakes! No.. this taste is new. So unique and sweet. I love it. I love her. I slid my arms around her waist. Eventually we pulled away for air and looked at each other.

Your pov

"You see.. I actually wanted to ask you if you're okay with-" I was cut off by something soft touch my lips.
It was Garroth.. Garroth was kissing me! Garroth Romeave. Was. Kissing. Me. I didn't kiss back though. I was way too shocked. Why?! How?! When!?
Well obviously by leaning and just now.. but still!! I felt his arms wrap around my waist. I felt protected, but it was so.. weird. I haven't been held this way in such a long time.
We, or he pulled away and we looked at each other.
"(Y/n).. I know what you're going to say and.. my answer is .. yes " he said.
"Huh?" I replied confused. "Y-you mean you mind to be my fake boyfriend for tonight?" I tried wriggling out of his grasp.
"W-what? Uh.. no I don't mind being you're boyfriend- I mean fake boyfriend!" He said. Garroth seemed nervous for some reason. I wonder what he hoped to hear..
"Y-you sure? I never really asked so.." I stuttered.
"I'm sure" he said and smiled.
My face heated up seeing his smile. I bet I was a tomato right now.. but on the other hand.. he was to.
"Let's go get dinner" I said still trying to get out of his grasp.
He nodded and let me go. While walking out of the house one question kept bothering me..

Why did Garroth kiss me..?

Dear reader,
I have no freaking clue what to write in my Halloween special xD
Believe me I've already done a few things in it but.. Gosh
Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Bye!