my parents..

Haven't read the previous a/n? Please look it is important.

Your POV

I don't mind it's him but c'mon! He's not my boyfriend. I'll just tell them. I thought and sighed.
"Mom.. I'm not actually dating anyone.." I said.
"W-what?"she said and sobbed a little bit "b-but.."
"I told you it wasn't like that, (y/n) can pick a more decent looking man then him! I bet she isn't even 'friends' with him!" My father said.
"What!!?" I yelled enraged "excuse me but he is a fine friend! Not only that but I think he'd even be a great boyfriend!" I blushed after I said that and quickly added "plus, I made lots of new friends who are very neat and decent!"
"Decent?" My father raised an eyebrow.
"Neat?" My mom asked. "(Y/n).. I NEED TO MEET YOUR FRIENDS AND YOUR BOYFRIEND RIGHT NOW!"
"Mom!! Wait! Let's um.. Check out my uh.. Music room first" I said and pushed both my parents up the stairs. I looked at Max who understood what I was doing. He quickly hurried out of the house. Now to distract my parents long enough.

Max POV

I ran to the guys' house and knocked on the door. When nobody answered I busted through the door.
"My door!" Garroth yelped. "You're gonna fix it!"
"No time for that! We have a problem!" I yelled.
"You just broke our door and you have a bigger problem then buglers that could sneak in?" Laurence said, raising his eyebrow.
"Yes, (y/n)'s parents are coming over. To meet you guys" I explained.
"And?" Laurence asked.
"She hasn't told you guys?" I looked at them.
"Nah ah" Dante said "she rarely talks about her work or family.. Actually she never does."
"Hey, what's going on guys" Travis greeted while walking in the living room.
"(Y/n)'s parents are coming-" he cut me off and gasped.
"N-No way!! Guys! We have to clean this place and quick!" Travis yelled in horror of the thoughts of (y/n)'s parents coming.
"Why?" Dante asked.
"Because! Her mom is the scariest person ever!" Travis answered as he started to pick up empty canes and bottles.
"But why-" Travis caught Laurence off.
"just help me!" Everybody started helping.
"Garroth, I have to talk to you.." I said, I was amused and nervous at the same time.
"Sure, what is it?" He asked.
"Well... (Y/n)'s mom thinks you two are dating" I simply said.
Dante and Laurence dropped everything and Garroth turned red.
"What!?" They yelled.
"B-b-but why?!" Garroth stuttered blushing.
"Because she saw a picture of you two on Instagram" I explained.
"Can't you just tell her they're not dating?" Laurence commented.
"Well, her mom would start too cry and her father would say something like:'he doesn't look decent enough for my daughter' and then (y/n) would say you'd make a decent enough boyfriend, and then her mother would think again you are her boyfriend. You know what I mean"
"Geez I don't wanna be Garroth in this situation" Dante said.
"Or Travis" I added and everyone but Travis tilted their heads to the left.
"Just continue cleaning, I have to warn the others" I said and walked to the door. But when I opened it I saw (y/n) and her parents coming this way. I walked back in.
"Guys hurry up, they're coming!" I yelled and helped them.
Travis dashed through the house trying to clean every corner there was. Then there was a soft knock on the door.

Your POV *at the house*

"Your music room is so clean! As if you cleaned it a few minutes ago!" My mom said with shining eyes.
"Heh.. Thanks mom.." I mumbled.
"Now! Off to meet those so-called decent and clean friends of yours" father said.
"Wait! Uh.. I um.." I couldn't find an excuse so they both went down the stairs and outside.

"So where does your boyfriend live?" Mom asked, looking at the houses.
"I hope in the big house, over there" father said pointing at Aphmau's house. I shook my head and pointed at the guys' house.
"They live there" I said.
" 'they'? Your boyfriend doesn't live alone?" Father asked raising an eyebrow.
"No.." I said "why would that matter?"
He looked away and followed my mom to their house. I quickly followed them.
"Wait! Can't we go eat first?" I asked nervously.
"Oh silly! It's too early for that, and we can go eat with your boyfriend and his friends later~!" My mom chirped happily while skipping to the door.
I sighed and knocked on it. My father looked at the house, judging it and my mother was jumping up and down from excitement.
The door finally opened. It was Garroth. He was blushing a bit and I think I did as well.
"Oh my Irene! Sweetheart! it's - uh- so nice to see you! You look so pretty!" He stuttered, clearly trying to find the right words. I was surprised by it but I noticed Max on the background, he probably told him about my parents.
"Hi G-Garroth..you look very handsome yourself" I stuttered.
"So is this him?" My mom asked me.
"Yes.." I said "this is my boyfriend.. Garroth"
"Omi! He is so handsome!" My mom said.
"Garroth huh?" My father said and looked at him with narrowed eyes. "Are you sure this... Young blond man here, is the right choice?" He clearly didn't want to speak bad about him while mom thought he was handsome.
"Uh.." I didn't know how to reply but luckily mom was done looking at him and said: "so! Where are your other friends?"
"Oh! Their inside.. P-please do enter" Garroth said trying to be as polite and not awkward as possible. He stepped aside and my father walked in first, my mother followed and then I entered.
"I'm so sorry about this Garroth.." I whispered "my parents are just so.."
"I understand, my mother is the same" he whispered back to me.
"Oh (y/n) dear!" My mom called me and I sighed while walking to the living room where everyone was standing.
"Hey guys" I said to Laurence, Dante, Travis and Max who were standing there as well.
"Hey (y/n)" Dante and Max said.
"Hi" Laurence said with a weird look on his face. I wonder what's wrong with him?

-----
Hiya guys! Finally! After what seemed forever I updated this book! I wanted to make two extra chapters before posting buuut.. I ended up making only one. Don't worry though I will post again next week! Anyways, so far the vote is pretty much just two people who voted for the first book, but I want more votes! So...

NO NEXT CHAPTER UNTILL I GET FOUR EXTRA VOTES

Just kidding.. Or am I ? Whahahaha!

See you in the next update!