Liona

I lick my lips and use my quirk to use the abilities of a lion. I crouch low to the ground. some of my bones reform to make me flexible. A long tail sways behind me. Patches of fur grow on my face and whiskers on my cheeks.

In front of me is the 2 teams angrily squirming, trying to get out of the rope I tied them in.

" I win." I say to them and sit against the paper bomb. " SO you can either give up or continue to struggle until time is up." I yawn and a roar leaves my lips.. large K9s showing out of my mouth.

I stretch and they look up at me. I leans forward. " I can always just knock you out. " They look away.

" Liona! You win! Untie them and get back to the control room!" I nod and cut their ropes. I start running towards the control room and I'm bombarded by the other students. All the confidence I had out there is gone.. I want to cower under their gaze..

All might starts to discuss what they did wrong. I make my way to the back of the room. I hide behind Todoroki. I hold my hand against my chest. " You seem different when you are transformed like that. " He whispers to me before brushing him hand through my hair. He starts to walking out of the room for his turn. I watch as he finishes the lesson within minutes of starting by freezing the whole building.

He walks back in.. " You were amazing " I stare at him as he holds out his hand to me.. I place my hand in his and he entwines our fingers. He brings it up to his lips and kisses our fingers. Others stare at us but he doesn't even look at them. It makes me wonder if he even sees them.

Then he suddenly turns around and glares at everyone who is staring at us.. They look away immediately and whisper things to themselves. He laughs quietly. " They are surprised. " I nod and he hums a quiet laugh.

We walk back to the classroom and he yawns. " Are you tired?" He yawns again before nodding. " It's almost time to go home. " His eyes look exhausted. He lays his head on the desk top and he groans.

His silence gives me time to think. He's spoken such kind words to me but only guilt comes to mind when I think about all that he doesn't know about me. My name, my past, me.

My head droops down and I feel my mind go blank. He might take back all he has said if he learns, but he is not that type of person.. I can see him.. He is a true person who will understand. but I cant help but be afraid. I look down at our hands. then to his face.. His eyes are closed and his lips are smiling. I trace the scar on his left eye.

" Your scared of something. Your hands are shaking and they tell the truth. Your hands always tell the truth. " He whispers to me.. His eyes bare into my soul. It's just like yesterday.. His beautiful eyes that can see right through me.. If only he could read what I wish to tell him..

" I will listen.. " He tell me but turns his head away.. " Later.. " he breathes out.. " On our way home... I am to tired right now. "

We walk out onto the streets and towards the train. I swing our arms back and forth as we walk. " Liona Hishotana. That is my name.. I'm the second child of Katoron, younger sister of Diron. That's who I am. " I close my eyes waiting for him to let go of my hand.. He doesn't.  " So that's why you don't want anyone to anyone to know your name. " I look towards him shocked.. " It doesn't matter to me.. I don't need the power from your name. You don't need it either. " He yawns again.

" My family. They have always looked down on me. They do not accept me as one of their own. That is why I am like this.. " I explain.. It's not like I never knew I acted weird.. I spoke formal to everyone.

Shouto pulls me to him. He drops his hand on my waist and half hugs me.. " None of that matters to me.. "

We keep walking and walk into the train.. We sit down in some empty seats.. He falls over onto my lap and makes himself comfortable before I hear his slight snores.  Then I realize that He's on the wrong train.

" Shouto.. Your on the wrong train! " I try to wake him.. " Your to loud.. Shut up." He growls to me.. I shut up immediately and sit quietly.. " Wake me up when we get there." Is all he says before falling back asleep.