Liona

Walking around town after the sports  festival has been a real pain. Before i was just ignored by people and left alone but now there are peopole left and right asking for pictures or pointing and whispering about me. Talking about how i was in the sports festival. Even as i try to get into the school, people crowd around me asking questions about me and dad and.... elder brother. 

" They're still talking about us on the news!! Have you heard all the things they said bout me on TV?" My classmates are hyped up for class. It's been a few days since our last real class. 

As usual i dont pay attention to class but i feel a hand on my thigh rubbing soothing circles. I let him be and put a slight smile on my face. Aizawa-sensei has been more irritated since this morning and if we even look like we're talking, he'll yell at us. I place my hand over his and i see a slight smile on his lips as well.  Shouto looks much more relaxed since the sports festival, more so after talking to his mother. It makes me happy to see him so relaxed. The bell rings.  I notice that the class president isnt here. I see that midoriya has been looking worried and assume that it's fro the president. they do seem to be good friends along with Uraraka Ochako. 

It's time for us o start our hero internship. Sensei puts our rating on the board along with the numbver of offers we got. 

Todoroki with the highest, i see the big gap between me and him. He has 4123 offers while i only have 756. Not that my number of offers in low but it proved the fact that i have a long way to go before i can stand side by side with him on the power scale. Beofre we get to see the offers, we're told to pick our hero name. 

I have no idea what to be called. Something that represents me. Some one i was to be. Someone i've worked hard to be. Who do i wasnt to be. 

I want to be a hero to everyone. not just the people screaming for help. 

I want to be someone who will smile and reassure even the most frightened kittens. 

I want to be a hero even to my friends. 

I want people to see saber as a hero. Just as I see her. 

I'm handed a white board and black marker. Saber. I want people to know your there. So what do i want us to be called and it hit me. Saber. I want to be called saber. It's what has made me. It's what i have aimed for all my life. I wantedto be strong like her, fealess, powerful. I wanted to the power to protect my friends. She gave them to me. She gave me he courage to try. She gave me the chance to live. 

I want to be, *Anima hero, Saber. 

With my natural born quirk and my fire based quirk. I'll protect people. I'll be a hero. 

I'm handed a packet of all of mmy offers. I see too big hero agencies and grimince at the very top one. Todoroki's father. The number two hero. The flame hero, Endeavor. Why did he send an offer to me. I see Shouto's eyes widen while peering over at my paper as well. What is his father thinking of doing. There's no way that his father actually want me to do my internship at his agency. Not after all he's said to me. I ignore it and look throuh my other offers. I refuse to work for my father's agency. I cant. Brother would be there. i wouldnt be able to work properly. 

Another name catches my eye. Time hero. Chronos. He wants me?  He's not a big hero like All might but he's a hero i've heard of. He specializes in the underworld activities. 

Chronos is where i'm going. I need to learn how to handle underworld villain if i'm going to be working with Aizawa sensei in the future. 

I look over at Shouto and i see determination in his eyes. different from the sports festival. I see resolve. I see him. He's desided on his future and it's comeing together for him. 

I just hope that nomatter what he chooses, He'll remember who he is and that I, I'll love him nomatter what. 

*anima an·i·ma (ān'ə-mə) n. The inner self of an individual