Shouto

The training camp.. It was a shock to see how everything came about.  We all ran frantically through the woods to get to our destination only to be insulted as soon as we arrive. Liona crouched down beside me catching her breath. The remnants of her quirk still showing on her face. A few feathers scattered in her path from her struggles and her skin littered with thin red lines.

I offer her a hand as we're led into the building for food. On shaky legs she latches onto my arm and leans on me with all her weight. 

" Are you feeling alright Liona?" I can see some familiar symptoms of panic in her eyes. A real reason to become cautious. She doesn't need to tell me anything. I know. I know her well enough now to be able to read her like a book. 

" It'll be ok Liona. " I grip her hand in mine. " Even if danger appears, we're stronger now. " but it never occurred to me that the villains are stronger too.. well, smarter to say the least. I never thought i would loose her. 

" It's going to be alright Liona.. I'm here. " Hr skin red from dried up blood, none of it seeming to be hers

I crouch down low, offering her my hand.. They found her in the Nomu factory. She's seen something but nothing leaves her lips. nothing but 2 words.. 

" I'm sorry.. " She mutters this over and over and over again.. 

" Liona.. It's ok.. your safe now. Your safe.. " 

She trembles at my touch, eyes wide with fear.. 

Her next words sends a shock through my veins. 

" Elder brother I'm sorry." 

To be continued.......