Shouto

We walk into the dome and hero starts explaining things to us.. Then whispers words and signs with Aizawa-sensei.. There seems to be something wrong. Another thing is that All might isn't here.

Liona grips my arm and she's even more on edge.. " Something is weird.
There's nothing in here.. I cant sense anything but someone's scent is getting stronger. " She covers her nose and I feel her tense. " There here. "

Below us in the center of the dome, A warp gate opens. Villains fill the area. Kaminari tries to send help but our communication s jammed.

We all start running back towards the door. .. The warp gate appears in front of us.. I pull Liona to my chest.. But she's not trembling anymore. Scales cover her skin and replaces her clothing. Strong claws grow on her finger tips and sharp teen in her mouth..

" Zoo..Kimono Dragon. " I hear her whisper  as she crouches down to the floor. A long tail swaying slowly across the ground.. Her eyes pierce through me when I look into them. That's when I realized that she, My Liona is not here.. Only the Lizard and it's Desire to kill. I can only watch as she makes her way towards the. Even in this slightly darkened dome, I can see her eyes.. Glowing like a beast lying in wait.. She's made her move and no one notices her.. I watch her stop for a second to look back at me.. For an instant.. I saw those beautiful green eyes stare back at me.. The beautiful green eyes that show wonder and question. All to soon, Their gone and he lizard like eyes turn away. Her body moves smoothly, Almost like a snake.. Weaving between everyone until she's right beside Thirteen. She watches with calculating eyes as 2 students attack the warp gate.. Suddenly, a purple gas like substance surrounds us.. I cant see her..

I cant see her..

I look around frantic.. I need to protect her.... But I find myself on the mountain.. The land slide setting. 

No one else is near.. me. If I was shifted inside of the dome, Is everyone else inside of this dome as well? If I defeat everyone on my way and go from setting to setting, Will I find her? All these questions float in my head as amateur villains attack me.

They're underestimating me..

They'll lose to me. I wont let them take one step. I touch the ground.. Lice covers the side of the mountain.

" It's pathetic to lose to one kid.. Aren't you all supposed to be adults?" I glare at then as their bodies freeze on the spot.. The'll be frozen until something melts my ice.. Their bodies will start to shut down. blood will start to freeze.. Muscles as well.

I turn to one of my victims. I start walking down.. I need to find Liona.. but I cant help but think about what that man had said.. He's looking for All might.. He seems to know quite a lot about All might as well. He must have some way to defeat him.. There's no way he would come and attack us without it.. They might have tried to over power him in numbers but all of these numbers mean nothing if they're over all weak.. I lean to the side dodging a blade and grabbing it..

My left foot freezes the ground below him while my right hand freezes him directly. That man brought these weakling to take care of us.. They completely underestimated us. There should be a few pretty strong ones and I know the purple warp gate attacked the students by the entrance.. There's no saying where and when anything will happen. I need information.. I turn to the frozen villain closest to me.

" At this rate, Your cells will die. I'm trying to become a hero so id rather avoid something horrendous.. So id appreciate it if you could answer a few of my questions.

Tears form in the man's eyes. A grown man crying. Pitiful. I listen to his panicked words. It all makes sense. The 'attack yesterday ' and the attack today.. It was all preparation. I smirk under my hand.

They don't know that this class.. They don't know that this class has some strong players.  They also don't know about Liona. They don't know about her quirk..

Flashback.....

" Shouto.. I lied about my quirk. I don't just borrow animals powers.. Only a single animal from a species. " She bows her head.. I place my hand on her head.. I smile down at her and relief shows in her eyes.. Fear consumes her so easily..

" When I see an animal, I copy them.. So if I had met a white lion, I would have white fur when transformed. When it's a snake, I can chose which venom to use.. If I find an animal with special traits, I copy them.. My quirk, It can also copy any kind of human.. I can copy the abilities of any hero out there as long as I see them in action.. " My eye widen.  That means she can very well use any kind of Quirk in the world.

She sighs.. " But that doesn't really mean I can use any quirk.. Any quirk that requires a physical form, Will break my body because my body isn't prepared for it.. So in normal standards, I cant use Bakugo's explosions because it would burn my hands.. " She holds up her hands for me to see. She looks around the train once before letting out her quirk. " It tires me out more but I can use explosion if I double up my zoo.  If I cover my hands in a thick alligator scales, Then use Explosion, It would work. " She smiles slightly.. Liona.. She's really strong but I see blood drip from her nose.. I frown.. I grip her hands and bring then up to my lips.. " Don't ever use that. Don't ever double up your zoo. It'll break down your body. " I hug her body to mine.. I feel her shaking and look down to see her giggling to her self..

" I wont.. cause your going to protect me right? If your always going to protect me, I wont need to.. Cause Shouto, Your my hero right?" I feel my heart thumping loudly in my chest. I nod pulling her to my chest.. Tightly wrapping my arms around her..

My heart pounding. I cant help it.. As soo as she said that, I got the urge to hug her.. I never want to let her go.. Never.. I'll protect her.. She's said it.. I'm her Hero.. " Shouto.. I cant breath.. Shouto? What's wrong? Shouto?" Her eyes hold concern. I bring my hands to her cheeks.

I'll protect her no matter what.. " Your only aloud to be my damsel in distress. I'll save you from everything. I'll conquer anything for you. I'll be your hero. So always.. Always let me love you. " She nods and I lean down to capture her lips. Pride fills my mind.. I'm proud to love her.. I'm proud to know that she sees me as her own personal Hero..

But right now.. I'm not standing right beside her. I need to find her.. Cause I'm her hero. I hear a Lone wolf howling somewhere and smirk..

I hear you Liona.. I'm coming.