Shouto

I can feel the train come to a stop. I sit up and rub my eyes slightly. I look at Liona and she's smiling.. Relief in her eyes. I pull her up onto her feet.

" You got on the wrong train Shouto.. " I shake my head. " I am  walking you home. " I pull her to my side and wrap my arm around her waist. She stiffens at first but relaxes. We walk and she points to house with a red roof. I'm assuming that's her house. I see people walking in and out of it. I also see both her father and brother in their costumes just getting home. They spot us..

" Little sister. " Is all the brother says before his eyes land on me.. The father doesn't even say anything. He just stares at me..

" Elder brother, father, this is Todoroki Shouto " I cut her off.

" My quirk is half and half. I got into U.A under recommendation and I sit beside Liona during class. " I explain myself and I feel Liona fidget next to me. I look up again.  " Liona is also my girl friend. If your not aware, I will tell you that Liona is strong. Her quirk is like no other and it's amazing. She beat 2 teams of 2 today in less that 10 minutes. That is all. " I finish and pull Liona away from them.. She starts walking into the house and looks back at them once.. They're watching us.

She lead me through her house and un the stairs. The farther we get from the family, the calmer she gets. Liona opens the door to her room and I see plants and animal running around. A balcony next to her bed, plants hanging from the ceiling, all her windows open. A large badger sitting on her bed.. He lazily opens one eye and closes them again. All the small animals stop what their doing and watch as I enter the room.

Liona introduces me to them kind of. She then points to the Animal on her bed. " This is Marne. He's been my best friend since I was 5 years old.. " She nudges his side and he sits up yawning. I kneel down and look into his eyes. He stares back giving me a challenge.

Liona laughs before Marne jumps off the bed and walks out off the balcony and into the yard. Liona jumps onto the bed and lays back.. She's so relaxed in her own room. We sit there and just talk but I see the sun setting.

" Liona, I have to go.. I will see you on the train tomorrow. " I lean down and kiss her forehead. a blush covers her face. I force myself not to smirk. I kiss her nose and then both her cheeks. I stop to look at her. Her hand comes to cover her burning face but I grab it and pin it to her side..

" I want to see your beautiful face. " I whisper before kissing her lips. I feel something rub against my leg and see that Marne is back.. Something is telling me that he thinks it's time for me to go.

I get up and walk out the door. I leave Liona laying on her bed. As soon as I close the door. I smirk. I start walking towards the front door and start putting on my shoes. A voice stops me.

" Why don't you stay for dinner Todoroki " His rough voice asks and I look up to see Katoron. I shake my head.. " I must get going. My mother worries when I am out at dark. " I explains and he nods.. " Then let me walk you to the train station. " He quickly puts on his shoes and follows me out of their house.

He must want to talk.  There's no other reason he would walk with me to the train station. What is he going to say. I run a couple possibilities through my brain.

Most likely, Katoron will tell me not to see his daughter again.. but what he says surprises me. " I've never met aby of Liona's friends. She's always befriending animals and bringing home hurt of lost pets. " He has a slight smile on his face. It brightens his expression. " Did she tell you about the family situation on her own or did you find out?" He asks and I tell him about how the last 3 days have gone by of course leaving out many details. I hear him laugh. His face pointed at the sky, a mighty laugh. " She's grown so much. I've never talked to her much and I can never get a chance to ask her about herself. She never looks me in the eye. I can tell that she fears me.. She looks down at herself and my wife isn't doing much to help. " He pulls out a cigarette and snaps his fingers on the end creating a fire.

So the one who is tormenting Liona is the mother and brother. From what I know now, the father is just a bystander. He is like a normal dad. This seems like one of those fairy tales where the wicked step mother and sibling move in and the daughter is mistreated. What was it.. Cinderella. Though the mother and brother are her really family members.

I remember Liona talking about that new bird that she wanted to go see.

" The Island Bluering. I have heard that the city zoo has finally gotten their hands on one. " I state and Katoron looks down at me before breathing out a puff of smoke. I don't say anything else. He seems to get the idea..

" I'm glad Liona has you.. Your a good kid. " His heavy hand lands on my head and messes up my hair.. I refrain from growling at him.. " Protect her for me.. I've lost the right to protect her since I couldn't even protect her from her own family. " He finishes his sentence and we arrive at the station. He turns back and waves at me..

Her family. Liona. I'm learning so much more about your family. The perfect puzzle to solve. The more I learn the more interesting you get.

I step onto the train and sit down on the empty seat. I'll get to see her again in the morning.

Authors Note!!!!

So you know how Shouto and Liona ride different trains to get home? That because Liona rides in a trains that only stops at every 3d station while Shouto rides in a train that stops at ever station.. let me draw you a picture.

Shouto's train stops at every station

* is Liona's train stops

* 8  8 * 8  8 *  8  8 * 8  8 * 8  8 * 8  8  *

Something like that. So lets say the underlines ones are their homes and the first stop on the left is school .

*8 8 * 8 8 * 8 8 * 8 8 * 8 8 * 8 8 * 8 

Liona rides in Shouto's train because there's no need to spend more money and skin stations that she doesn't have to..