Shouto/Liona

Bakugo..... What is he doing. I see him talking with Liona. He's touching her face. I'm about to make my way over to them, But midnight starts to explain the next. I want her on my team. I search for her but i see her with Bakugo again... I feel something build up inside of me.. ALmsot like rage.. Almost.. It hurts. like betrayal. but i see her smile at me..

Calmly i make my way towards her.. "Did you pick your team yet?" And nods and points to Bakugo. I hold back from glaring at him. " I was going to ask you to ny on my team but it seems that i was a second to late. "  She laughs. " Well, I would have said no.. " I stare at her with slight shock. " Shouto.. I dont plan on working with you at all this festival. I plan on fighting agaisnt you. I'm trying to claw my way up to your level.  Please understand. " She looks at me with sadness in her eyes. I nod but as soon as i turn around, i glare.. I dont think she understands that i want her to come to me for help. I dont want her to never need me.

The calvery battle begins and i see them head straight for Midoriya.

We chase after Midoriya.  He flies into the air and i smirk.. This is what i'm here for. I grin and chase after the Bakugo who is now in the air thanks to his explosion. I smirk again. The crowd goes wild as i transform into my Griffin. I grab hold of Bakugo's shoulders and throw him again at the winning team before he falls to the ground.. He's blocked once again and i swoop down to grab him.

But  i feel his head jerk to the side, I feel the heat from my left. Our head band. Id stollen and Bakugo is angry.. I stre wide eyed at his angered face. This is why i avoid him. I cant handle his power as well as others can. I dont know how to react as he throws a tantrum.  I duck my head and cover my ears slightly as he curses that team in everyway possible.

WE run after them and i know he's going to use me like he uses me to his advantage. He knows exactly what he want. He knowns who's satifsfied with secondand who's aiming for the top. He wont tollerate anyone who isn't giving it their upmost best.

" Liona, Kirishima.. Change of plans,  We'll kill every last one of these brainless idiots." I can almost see a flame behind him. I really wonder what makes him want to be a hero. He reminds me to much of a villain. Saber doesnt perticulally like him either.

Suddenly I feel myself being thrown.. " Liona! " Why am I the one being thrown.. I feel a weight on my left arm.. That's correct, its' so that he can hitch a ride.. I grin. I launch Bakugo against the midair glass and smirk. As my Griffin disappears, I let my wings disappear and I punch forward. " BAKUHA!" I slam my fist down shattering the glass using Bakugo's quirk. The crowd goes wild.

" Liona!!! She's.. She's used Bakugo's Bakuha to smash the air field! What is she!!!! " Mic yells through out the auditorium. Bakugo then grabs my leg and jumps forward towards the Class B students and successfully grabs out head bands back.  I feel the sticky tape from Sero on my shoulder and grab hold of Bakugo before being pulled bac to our group.

" We aren't done yet!! We'll demolish them!!" Bakugo barks out orders as we charge at them once again and steal their remaining head bands.

I feel a smirk against my shoulder. .I'm standing with Bakugo's arm around my waist , because I am apparently clumsy and keep falling off of our ' horse ' I continuously use Ochoko's Quirk to make myself lighter for them, which makes it easier for them to knock me over as well. I can feel the eyes on me and especially my father's voice as he yells from the stands.

" LIONA!!!!!" I sweat drop when I hear his yells. Mic comments that he is a dotting father which he is.

I see Shouto fighting Midoriya and I feel the sweat roll down my neck when I see his expression. I see the fire form on his right arm.. I can only stare in surprise. He said he wont use it.. He's scared. He's cornered. I want to help him.. I want to help. I want to run to him.. But I cant.

Instead, I grab his hand and cover it in ice with his own quirk. " Shouto.." I whisper.. I hope he sees my worry. He looks shocked himself before I'm kicked away by another member of his team. I cant do anything else as Bakugo, Midoriya, and Shouto run at each other,

Before I know it, It's over in an instant.

I make my way to Shouto as soon as the door closes. " Shouto.. " I'm scared.. I'm scared that he's forgetting who he is.. I'm scared that he'll go somewhere and never be able to turn back.

" I never told you.. " His words are quiet.  He grabs my hand in his and starts to drag me off out of the room. We stop in front of Midoriya.

" I need to speak with you."

Her hands are trembling. She's afraid again. Even when she puts on a brave face, she is scared. She is trying to be strong.

" I was overwhelmed. You made me broke my own promise to myself. " He goes on about his suspicions. I can only stare down at the hand he holds mine in. His right hand. I can almost feel the heat from it. I can imagine it.

" My father, endeavor, the number 2 hero after All might., could never become number 1.." He goes on.. and I feel the tear leaking from my eyes. I thought it was just me. I thought he had a perfect life. He's so amazing, so strong, so composed. I didn't think anything had ever happened to him.  I fall to my knees hugging his right hand to my chest.  I was being selfish. He lied when he said that his mother was worried about him. He doesn't have a loving mother. He doesn't have a loving family. He's been alone all this time.. and I didn't even think about it. I didn't know.

I cry.. as he finishes talking to Midoriya, he kneels down and hugs me. It has nothing to do with you. Do not worry.

I slap him.

" How dare you say it has nothing to do with me. It has everything to do with me. You've been loving me, all this time, you made me feel loved, you brought me back into a family, you made me feel needed, while you were all alone. If your situation has nothing to do with me, Mine would have been the same. If you had the chance to save me again, wouldn't you take it?! I want to help you. I want you to feel loved. I want you to feel needed. I want to make you feel like yourself. ..

Shouto.. I love you so much.. I love you.. I love you.. I Lo.." I feel his arms around me.. I feel a soft kiss on my lips.

" It's alright. I understand. I'm sorry. " He holds my head to his shoulder. I feel him trembling slightly.  I don't say anything. " Shouto.. please let me stay by your side.  Please." He nods into my own shoulder and we just stay there.

please stay with me Liona . I don't want to be alone.

 I don't want you to be alone. So let me stay with you until you at least love yourself because I love you Shouto