Liona

In the class room. Everyone's talking about something.. Everything that happened today.. I've changed out of my bloodied clothing and I sit quietly with Shouto.. Our hands entwined. Our heads on the table and we stare at each other.

" Todoroki Shouto. Amatsu.. " The principle asks and we look up.. Shouto nods as we walk out the door. We enter another room where he sits down..

" It has come to my attention that.. something happened today that we shouldn't be proud of.. Only a few of us teachers know about the ' incident ' " With just that.. I know that he's talking about my kill. " Shouto didn't do anything.. He was arguing with Saber and he froze the ground around us.. Saber, She's my ancient zoo. She killed that villain in cold blood. I let her take control of my body before to protect my friends.. and she did.. She held her own against them. She's extremely strong.. but I never knew she has a deep hatred for Villains. I'll take any punishment you have for her actions. " I bow standing up. The principle suddenly laughs.

" I was just getting to that. I'm not going to mention this fact to anyone.. No punishment needed as long as you follow a few rules and my conditions.. " He walks towards me.. " For one, You will not used your Ancient Zoo unless it's an extremely bad emergency while you can control saber.. Next, No one.. You wont tell anyone else about Saber.. and last... When you graduate high school.. You will join Aizawa-sensei in his line of work.. He will train you and you will work with him in the under ground. " He smiles.. I can only stare at him in shock..

" I'm glad you can out to me with the truth." He laughs again as tears poor out of my eyes and I bow again.. " Thank you so much!!!" I feel his small hand pat my head.. " Your a good student Amatsu-san.. It would be a shame to put all your hard work to shame now.. " Shouto smiles at me when the principle says that.. I smile back and wrap my arms around him..

I don't know what I would do without him.. Everything seems perfect right now.. Everything seems like it's at piece.. like a small period of panic has finally been put to rest.. but what I didn't know was that.. This small storm.

This small conflict.

This one day

is just the start of many more..