Liona/Shouto

Yesterday was a and today feels like it will be the same.. It's early in the morning when Shouto came to get me.. Marne had woken me up, telling me that ' human boy' is waiting for me outside.. When I looked out my window, I saw him. I blushed and hurriedly got ready to go..

I rushed out my room and ran towards the door with all my stuff but a hand grabbed my shoulder.. " No kiss for your father?" Father teased and I smile.. I kissed him on the cheek and finished my mission of getting to my boy friend's side.

" Good morning love " His words are sweet. I blush again at his nickname.. " Good morning. " He nods and we start making our way to the train station.. My senses are tingly.. The animals are telling me something is wrong. I grip SHouto's hand.

" Something bad is going to happen today..  All the animals are warning me. I can feel the tension in the sir.. " I wrap my arms around his.

" It'll be alright.. I'll protect you. " I don't feel at ease with his words.. If anything I feel more cautious. This feeling is just a small accident taking a wrong turn.. It's something big. I can feel it.. I can see him from the corner of my eye frowning at me..

" What ever it is.. We'll deal with it when it comes. What are you so afraid of?" I think about it.. I'm afraid of loosing the one person that's accepted me from the first moment he laid eyes on me. Images of ' what if's ' flash through my head. I tremble. Shouto stops walking..

" WHats wrong?"

I look up at him. " I'm scared.. Your the most important person in my life...I didn't know what love is.. but you showed me.. I'm scared that something bad will happen to you.. I'm scared.. I wont know what to do or what to say.. I'm scared because I love you so much.. " I whisper and I feel his arms wrap around me..

" I'm not scared at all. I'm glad that I could here you tell me that you love me.. Now I'm determined to protect you because I want to stay by your side for a long time.. Neither of us are going to get hurt.. I love you more than the air I breath  so I'd never let anything ruin your happiness. " I feel his breath on my neck..

" So entrust everything to.. All your worries. All you tears, your anger, your fear.. I'll make them all go away.. I'll make them all go away so that maybe afterwards, You'll give yourself to me.. All your love, your smiles, your laughs. I'll protect your body and mind, your ideas and future.. So give it all to me. " I feel the tears build up.. Never.. I never thought I would trust another human so much.. The way he makes me feel.. It's overwhelming..

I nod into his chest before he pulls away.. There's a rare smile on his lips. He leans down pecking my lips then my forehead. He entwines our fingers and we continue our journey to school.

As soon as we get close to the school, reporters surround us.. Mics in our faces and people screaming questions in our ears.. Instinctively, my quirk activates and I hiss at then like a snake. They all go silent as venom drips from my mouth and leaving a trail of melting pavement behind me as I walk.

I feel his arm tighten around my waist before we finally get past them. I revert back.. " Oh.. scary " Shouto states indifferently leading me to the classroom.

Classes go on as usual but all the little creatures outside are warning me.. As lunch rolls around I'm clutching Shouto's arms for dear life, my zoo been activated for a while now..

" Liona.. Put your quirk away. It'll drain your energy. Everything is fine.. " He states and I yowl as the alarms go of.. I jump high and latch onto Shouto. My whole form shaking.. " People panicking to get out the room. Shouto stays put and I can feel the anger rolling off of him. 

After the alarms turn off, I slowly climb off of him and he rubs his arms.. I see reed dots forming in his uniform... My claws pierced his skin.. I look down in shame.. I really am an animal.. I couldn't even stay calm..

" Konenko.. Come on lets get back to class. " He wraps his arm around my waist like nothing happened.. He kisses my hair and leads me back to class

This has to be serious. Liona who is hesitant to make contact with me latched onto me and didn't even realize she was hurting me.. Her eyes are the same as a cornered beast. Something is going on. She usually calms down in my arms but she's still trembling.. I need to protect her.. She wont let go of my arm.. Her claws are digging into them slight.. She's trying so hard not to hurt me.. I can tell. The class watches her.

' what's she so afraid of '

' if she's scared of it.. shouldn't we be scared? '

I pull her onto my lap and she folds right into my arms . She hides her face in my chest. My arms wrapped around her..

" Rescue?" She listens to only half of the conversations going on in the classroom. She slowly stand up to go change.. Fluffy ears and tail adore her figure.. Her nose twitches and her eyes dilated. Her tail between her legs.. With trembling legs, She makes her way to the changing room.

I wait for her in front of the bus.. I blink once and I see her beside me. We enter t he bus and she once again sits in my lap.. She watches out the window..

"They're fleeing.. The birds are fleeing from the direction we're going..  " She whispers and stands up.. She tries to open the window.. " I need to hear what their saying. They're screaming for all the creatures to run away.. " She growl. " Liona.. calm down.. We have heroes with us.. Everything is ok.. " She shakes her head..

This is bad..  She's terrified.