Shouto/Liona

I follow the howl and find myself stadning in running with Bakugo and Kirishima. I see her in the distance with Midoriya. Blood and fur covers her body. Midnight black fur and red gleaming eyes.  I know now.. That howl wasnt to tell me where she was.. It was a decliration of war against all of her enemies.. Blood drips from her finger tips.  ANger rippling in her eyes.. but she's in the hands of the enemy.. She half in the warp gate.. It's open just enough to keep her trapped. SHe struggles against it.. As Baguko attacks the warp gate, I freeze the VIllian fighting with All might.

I pull her out of the gate and bring her to my side.. I dont know how long she's been fighting.. Blood stains her lips and face.. She deactivates Zoo for a moment and i finally see that the blood wasnt her's. She's completly unharmed. But she's drained. She shakes her head.

" I heard from some of the other Villains that they were here to kill All might.. SO this is their altimate weapon. " I watch as the beast tries to stand up.. His leg and arm shatters to the gorund and regenerates quickly.. Shock is written on all of our faces.

All might orders us to stand back. I don't see anything.. Smoke suddenly rises and falls. Bakugo. He's sitting beside us when he should have been attacked, and killed by Nomu. A might saved him.. I hold Liona against me.. She's breathing hard and clenches her small hands in to fists..

" If we all attack, If we back up All might, We'll be able to beat them.. " I hear her small voice weakly state and she stands up on her own and claws form on her finger tips. Her hair turns a silver with a golden shine.. Long fangs grown from within her mouth.. I see her body shifting as she crouches down.. Her bones reforming.. Fur covers her body and her eyes dilate. A tail whips the air angrily.

" Zoo: Ancient " Her whisper is quiet but I hear it. There more to her zoo than anyone really knows..

I get ready to fight beside her but All might stops us once again.. " If we haven't stepped in a few seconds ago, You would have been dead." I want to growl but I set my emotionless mask in place. He nods.

" I know but this is different from then! I thank you for that but you need to stay back!" He orders and I feel like he is correct.. Liona still doesn't look like she wants to back down.

We all agree to back down and I grab her hand.. She's tense and something attacks us..  In a blink of an eye, Almost as fast as that beast, her hand plunges into the Villains body.  Bloodied words spurt out of his mouth..

" Your supposed to be training to become a hero..." Blood pours out of his wounds and he grunts as Liona pulls her hand out of him. He falls to the floor. " You'll never be a Hero. You'll never be able to save someone's life. " He passes the next second and we stare at her.. " I'm not hero to save lives.. I don't plan on save lives in the future. I'm just here to defeat all villains. " Her eyes hold hatred.. This is not Liona.. It's the Saber

' let me back out.'

' saber. I didn't say you could kill people!'

' that's not what you told me!'

' let me out!'

" Liona.. Let's go. "  I can see him.. I can hear him but when he touches me.. He's not touching me.. He's touching Saber. 

' this is your human? He has never seen us kill?'

' please Saber.. let me go back. let be touch my human? please. ' 

I beg over and over but she denies me..

' if that human does not kill those Villains, I will slay them.. '

Shouto is still waiting for her and I see his eyes harden with anger. " SABER! Bring Liona back. " His voice holds no mercy.. I see ice surrounds the area. . I feel my lips smirk.. but  I feel the tears in my eyes. I feel my hands trembling and I want to run into his arms. My feet do not move..

' saber! please.. let be go back to my human!' I beg again and the smirk on my face disappears. my trembling hand raises to my face and I see the blood. I know.. I kill him.. even if I didn't, I did. I killed him..

" Shouto.. Liona did not do this.. Humans.. Liona did not kill anyone.. I did.. Liona is kind. Liona not want you see her kill.. so she did not.." My voice explains to them and I see that they understand that this is not me..

" Shouto.. Liona not bad.. " I see Shouto's expression soften slightly and he reaches out a hand to me.. I reach out a my hand.. My own hand.. With my own strength and as I touch his finger tips, Saber disappears from within me.

For an instant, I loose the control of my leg and fall to the ground but his arms wrap around me.

" Shouto.. " My voice comes out softer.. " It's ok.. Everything is ok.." He whispers into my hair as he hugs me..

He looks to All might and I see that the fight has finished.. " I looks like he never needed our help to begin with. " All that remains is the man with hands on his face and the warp gate. We need to get out of here..

Kirishima voices the same thoughts. I nod and stand on my own to feet.. My head pounds and my body aches.. Saber tore up my muscles. I'll be sore for a few days. I feel Shouto lift me in his arms..

We all watch All might for a second.. WE need to go but.. Midoriya hasn't moved a muscle.. Like he knows something we don't. He bolts towards his Hero.. Our eyes wide.. He's fast.. but a bullet is faster.. The villains get hit. I hear multiple gun shots and we look up to the entrance where Heroes gathered.. We're saved..

" With this many heroes gathered in here, You can pretty mu assume that they only attacked inside of this dome. " I nod to him and we get orders to gather at the entrance I try to get out of Shouto's grasp but he holds me to his chest.. " Let me carry you.. " He whispers and I nod again. He smiles again.

Students are checked for injure and people run towards the blood covered Liona. I instantly stand in front of her and wrap my arms around her. I glare at them.. " She's fine.The bloods not hers. " some of the classmates stiffen when I say this.. Liona hangs her head in shame. Even if it wasn't her that killed that Villain, It was her hands. She didn't have to kill that villain but she did. It wasn't self defense. She could have pinned him down but she killed him.. This wont go without consequences. Worst case scenario, this will be put on her record and be denied the privilege to become a hero..

Others start questioning us and she has her eyes closed tight..

" I killed it. It attacked us out of no where and pinned Liona down.. She fought with it and weakened it. She blew a hole through him.. We thought she killed him then but he attacked again but this time, I killed it.. I froze him. I killed him. " I look to the other 2 boys that were there.. they hesitantly nod and the investigators take my lie.  There should be ice still there from when I lost my temper with Saber.. It should have covered it's corps..

Liona's staring up at me with tears in her eyes. She doesn't want me to do this.. I smile down at her in my arms.. Everything will be fine as long. Everything will be fine.. With my story, no one will find out about Saber and the kill will be seen as self defense. Everything should be fine.

Kirishima is smiling at us.. He understands and Bakugo will most likely not care.. Everything will be ok.

" I'll protect you from everything. I'm your hero right?" She node with tears freely flowing from her eyes.

I kiss her forehead..