Shouto/Liona

I lay her on the bed and stare at her. It's alright. I caress her cheek with the back of my hand. Now I remember, I couldn't find her for a couple of days. No matter who I asked or where I looked, she was nowhere to be found. She must have been training. She must have been training so hard. She fused her natural born quirk with Zoo. She learned to control Saber. How much pain did she go through. How many times did she finish training by passing out.

Did her father help her?  Why didn't she ask me for help?

I feel fire burning at my side to see her awake. Her right hand aflame.

" Your fire is so beautiful Shouto. It's so warm and comforting. It's nothing like your father's "  I see her smile slightly. " I Love your quirk" She whispers and lets the fire leave her finger tips. I wrap my right hand around hers and warm her hand.

This fire isn't beautiful. It's unsightly. It relates me to the man I call father. It makes my mother hate me.

' unsightly'

But it's my quirk.  I bring her hand to my lips and kiss her knuckles. For her, I want to be a hero. I want to be the hero that will save anyone with an undoubted victory. I cant do that the way I am right now.

My mind ins confused. While I fought Midoriya, while I fought Liona, I forgot about my father. I forgot that I was rejecting his side of the quirk.  I embraced it. I loved it because it is mine. I trusted my quirk to lead me to victory. It has been to long since I've actually thought about it. About mother.

I feel her shift and she's on her side facing me.  " You don't have to love your quirk right now, I'll love it for you. I love your quirk because it's your quirk. No one else's.

WE stand together in front of a great giant building.  We ask for her. We walk to her door. I feel him grip my hand. He slowly opens the door and there, sitting right there.  she white hair glowing in the sunlight. Her slight smile brightening her glum expression. Her eyes tired and afraid. 

Shouto is silent so I take this as my que. 

" Hello. My names Liona. " I pause and take a look at Shouto who's eyes are hidden by his bangs. 

" I'm Shouto's girl friend and we've come to..."  I stop again when I feel Shouto grip my hand pulling me towards him. 

" Mother, We've come to tell you that, I'm going to be a hero. I'm going to be an amazing hero. I'm going to protect he world. I'm going to protect you. I'm going to protect Liona. I'm going to become the greatest hero not because father wants me to. I'm going to become a hero because I want to protect the people that I love.  " Her slight smile falters. 

" We've come to tell you this because mother, I forgive you. " That was the end of it. Her hands come up to her eyes and tears drip down her cheeks. 

She's a mother after all. She's his mother. 

I wonder if my mother would cry for me. 

My mother. 

I walk towards the frail woman and sit in front of her with my hands on her knees. She look at me with her tearful gaze and I smile. I open my arms to for a hug and he reaches out for me. I pull Shouto towards us. Stiff as he is, He wraps his arms around the two of us and joins our hug. 

Everything will be alright. I know because the smile on his face. It's subtle but it's there.  That smile is there and it's real.  The eyes he's staring at her with are ones of a child.  

I wonder if this is what I looked like when father took me to the zoo. Did I look this happy? 

We left with smiles on our faces. 

" To become a strong hero, I need to talk with her. To come in terms with what happened. " I intwine our fingers and swing our hands back and forth. He suddenly pulls me into a hug and burries his head into the crook of my neck.. his body racked with tears. 

He truly missed her. He missed him mother. He wanted to be the child that he left behind. I pet his head how I remember someone once did for me. 

Do I miss mother? Do I miss mother like I missed father. 

Do I miss brother?

Of course I miss brother. He was my hero.