Chapter 1-Getting to know each other

Kihyun's
I look at her to see her shivering. I quickly grasp a glance at the clock to realize it is 3 in the morning. I woke up to a growling sound from my stomach and I wanted to prepare myself some chicken when I noticed this girly figure was shaking. I thought it was a bad dream but she was just cold. I open a rusty cabinet and grab a new blanket. I fly it over her and make sure to cover ever inch of her body besides her head. I smile at her. Then I head over to the kitchen to prepare. I tried to do this as quietly as possible but it was nearly impossible. I still start cooking and setting up the table.
Eula's
I wake up to the smell of something strong. Powerful. It smelt like chicken. I slowly advert my gaze to the kitchen to catch Kihyun cooking chicken. It smelt really good and come to think of it I haven't eaten in two days since I ran from home. I ran from home because of my crazy parents but I'm not sure why Kihyun is out here alone.
Morning.
His husky,deep voice snapped me out of my thoughts.
Oh uh morning.
I stuttered it. Why?
He walked back to the kitchen to chop some vegetables, I'm assuming.
He came walking over here with his prepared breakfast for me.
Before he left I spoke
Hey Kihyun, can I ask you something?
I pull my gaze downwards as I start to twiddle my thumbs for nervousness. Why was I nervous?
What is it? He muttered out
I uh-uhm. We should get to know each other.
I speak out confidently on the last part.
What do you want to know?
He says as he sat down on the leftover space next to me.
Why are you here alone?
He looks at me and then looks down at his nervous fingers.
It's okay if you don't want to answer, I was just kinda curious.
I respond reassuringly.
He just looks at me.
I ran away from home. I state
My parents just kept on bugging me about me not being good enough and they used to abuse me. I pause.
I would cut my wrists and think about jumping.
I didn't even notice but a couple of salty tears slid down my face as he still kept his gaze locked on me.
I ran away from home because my parents kept on asking and forcing me to get a girlfriend. They would even set me up on dates. They would even pressure me to lose my v-card.
He finally spoke.
I-I'm sorry for you,.. Kihyun
I say quietly.
Now it's my turn to ask questions
He says. I give him a firm nod and a weak but fake smile.
He looks at me and wipes away any other tears that were on my face.
Why'd you come to the Forest? Alone?
I-I uh. I stutter
I just ran. The police were chasing me along with my parents and the woods is a good place to loose people.
He gives me a nod and then says he's going to go to the grocery store to buy some things.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
YAY! Author-nim here! How did you guys like the chapter?
I hope you guys enjoy!
Like and comment! Vote as well!
Thank you guys!
Word count: 572