Chapter 24-Secret room

Eula's
I finally came home after all that time and all that stress. I just lay in my bed and think but then I felt a bit sleepy so I just decided to sleep.
~
I had to wake up for school so Shownu woke me up the same time he usually does. I still had a bit of time before he drove me to school so I started to wander the house. What I didn't notice was some sort of secret door in the ground. Was someone living under up?
"Oppa!"
"What is it?"
"What is this?" My breathing started getting heavier. The thought of this happening was super creepy to me.
Shownu went on his knees and opened it carefully. He took out his phone and turned on his flashlight. But then a hand came up and took it. I jumped back and screamed.
"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!"
I was now scared for my life. I just go out of the hospital I don't want to end up there again!
"Eula don't go close"
"But what about you?!"
"I'm closing it don't worry."
He reached for the handle and slammed it but before he could the hand crept around his ankle and dragged him down.
"SHOWNU! OPPA! Oh my god I have to call the police!"
I quickly call the police and report it. As I wait for the police I decided to call Kihyun.
"Hello?"
"Kihyun!"
"What's wrong?"
"I discovered a secret door in the ground but there was this hand that grabbed my brother in and i don't know what's to do, can to come over?"
"I'm on my way but don't hang up just in case something happens to you."
"I already allies the police,"
"Okay don't hang up leave the call on, I'll be there as soon as I can."
I was scared for my life. I'm scared and worried about Shownu Oppa. What if he doesn't come out alive? What if this is a prank? Nooooo! Don't think like that! I keep telling myself that.
Finally the police show up.
"Please be careful" I tell them. They just nod and open it, Do the investigation. They turned on all their flashlights and searched. It was so big. There was a staircase and it was like a whole new house under me. Kihyun showed up a while ago and was trying to reassure me that Shownu is and was okay. I'm still pretty skeptical. The police decided some should stay up and some should go under. They wanted me to go under with some of them so I grabbed Kihyun's hand as well. Hell no, I was not gonna die alone! They handed Kihyun and I a flashlight and we went under. There was some weird tension in the thick air. I felt like someone was watching me. I swear I felt it.
"Don't worry. I can feel you tense up. Don't worry"
Kihyun was trying to reassure me.
There was a rusty kitchen and a couple of super dusty rooms. The hallways were narrow and the walls were peeling. The floor was filled with shreds of paper and dust. I entered this one particular room and saw a bunch of pictures of me when I was younger.
I screamed.
"What's wrong?"
Kihyun entered the room and saw everything.
"W-what's a-all Th-this?"
I turn to him in pure fear. The air I breathed was filled with horror. I inspected some of the photos carefully and one of them was a photo I thought nobody would ever take.
I screamed at the top of my lungs.
It was a picture of me. I was at Han River. I remember it so vividly. I was about to take my life but this feeling didn't want me to do I didn't but I hung there for a solid ten minutes. I thought nobody was watching.
Kihyun hugged me from behind and told me it was okay. But it wasn't. I walk around to inspect the room further and there was this old, beaten closet. I decided to open it when someone screamed at me. I fell back on my butt and crawled back told my back hit a wall. I was in tears. I was scared. It was like my panic attacks became real. I was panting as hard as marathon runners after they finish the marathon. I was crying like its the hardest rainy day. I was as scared as I was when the police were chasing after me.
"Eula! Eula!"
I carefully opened my eyes to see Shownu. Was this a prank?
"W-was this a prank?"
I sobbed out.
He carefully picked me up and hugged me. Of course it was a prank he scared me.
"I'm sorry Eula I thought it was funny, but I actually didn't know there was this whole place down here. When j found out I decided to take advantage of it."
"H-how did you get that picture of me?" I ask pointing to the picture of me at Han River.
"You can ask Kihyun about that."
"I always watched over you. I knew about everything you did. Eula I was scared for you of course I would fake going to school to my parents just to sneak around and make sure you were okay. Ever since you and hana left me, " he paused " I wanted to make sure you were okay. I loved you for a long time. "
I was crying. He actually cares about me. I actually was safe around these two guys.
"B-but who's Hana?"
"I'll explain it later. Let's go cheer you up" my brother and Kihyun drove us down to and ice cream parlour and we just ate ice cream.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Word count//964
This was probably a really out of the blue and weird chapter but I actually didn't know what to write. This writers block sucks. And I made a useless chapter extra long. This was really bad and weird. I'm really sorry if it didn't even go with the storyline I just actually don't know what to write. I don't have a plan for the book anymore ;-(
I hope you enjoyed and thanks for reading though! I'll try and make it better I promise.
Love, Author-nim
Time wort ten and published// 1:32am