Chapter 9 -Bullies

Kihyun's
She will never forgive me. Same with Shownu Hyung.
What have I done? I make a mistake saying I don't remember. But she can't be the Eula I met four years ago! She can't be my Eula.
Shownu's
Gahh! What have they don't to you?
I murmur to myself knowing she won't respond. I open the cabinet and grab a first aid kit. I put some alcohol on a cotton pad and pat her bloody lip. Luckily her teeth weren't bleeding. What have they done to you Eul? I put some aloe Vera gel on the bruises to try and fade them so they aren't as noticeable. For her nose I rubbed away any access blood. She twitched a bit and I stood up in shock.
Kihyun Save me. Don't leave me.
Kihyun?
But Kihyun was the one that hurt her! Have they met in the past? Is that why he looked familiar to her?
I lay a blanket over her and I walk back into my room to sleep.
Eula's
I wake up and quickly holy up in fear. Owww my head. Ugh my body. It's so soar. Argh! My wrist hurt the most. I ran over to my room to get changed. I put on a sweater with a t-shirt under it and some leggings to cover up most of the bruises. As for my black eye, bloody lip and broken-looking nose, I couldn't do anything. I just needed to take out my contacts and wear my glasses. As I tried taking out my contacts I noticed they weren't there. Did Oppa take them out last night?  I snapped out of thought and woke him up. Signalling him that we should go to school. I wore my circular glasses.
The car ride was just filled with a bunch of concerns from Shownu but I insisted I was going to be okay. He told me he would drop by earlier because he was concerned about me. I give him a weak smile and walked out of the car.
I headed quickly to my locker to grad my books for day two. Someone grabbed my wrist and I turned in horror but it was a false alarm and it was just Jihyun.
Are you okay Eula?
Yah! Don't worry about me I'm all good. I tried reassuring her that I was okay and it's okay.
She widened her eyes and quickly dragged me away from where my locker was.
Yah! What are you-!
Just come on!
She dragged me all the way to the rooftop.
But we have lectures in-
Shhhhh! He might hear us
I gave her a confused look.
Who?
My brother! He's out for you I swear. I done even know why he wants to bully you so bad.
I look down.
Hey, hey don't cry. What happened? Are you okay?
I look her in the eyes.
I think I met your brother four years ago when I ran away from home. I don't know if he remembers me but I remember him. I started to cry. How is the guy that made me feel the most safe making me feel so scared at the same time?
Don't cry. It's okay. And I think he does because he came home four years ago and was a whole new person. From then on he bullied new people and his grades dropped.
I don't believe it. He wouldn't remember me.
Hey Eula, when you went unconscious I noticed you had some cuts and scars on your wrist. Are you okay? It's okay if you don't want to talk about this.
You're brother knew about these things. My parents used to abuse me and basically hurt me emotionally and physically. I used to think about suicide and cut my wrist. I ran away from home that day and found your brother, or at least I think it was him, and he helped me for five days. But the police came and took me away and I never saw him again. I frown at the last part. I really loved him. What happened to us? I bet he really doesn't remember me.
Kihyun's
I steadily follow them with a  nervous look on my face. They ran to the rooftop I see. As I was about to run in on them, I'm guessing they were having a serious talk. Most of it was things I didn't believe. The same things that the  Eula I met four years ago told me.
One part really caught my attention.
You're brother knew about these things. My parents used to abuse me and basically hurt me emotionally and physically. I used to think about suicide and cut my wrist. I ran away from home that day and found your brother, or at least I think it was him, and he helped me for five days. But the police came and took me away and I never saw him again.
It was my Eula. The same one I thought I lost four years ago. The same one I'm still madly in love with and the same one that changed me.
But I can't let her know I recognize her.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••
Kihyun is such a bad person! LOL
Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed! This chapter was longer than most of the other ones!
Word count//892
Time written// 7:27 pm