Chapter 30-Finale

Eula's
I was panicking.
"AHHH! Shownu I don't know what to bring!"
He rushed in here and shoved my makeup and phone, etc. Into a tiny purse.
"Here now hurry we have a ceremony to go to!"
Yes, I was graduating today! I also got accepted into the university I wanted to go to and Kihyun and Jihyun and moving in with Shownu and I.
Shownu drive me off to the ceremony and followed behind me.
"You ready sis?"
"I'm not sure I'm kind of scared and nervous."
He pay my head and old me it was nothing to worry about. Jihyun was at the door waiting for me. Once we saw each other we started running in our heels towards each other.
"Awww girly! You look so gorgeous!"
"Says you! You look sooooo good!"
We hugged each other.
"I'm going to find my seat,"
Shownu said to me and headed off.
I wasn't sure if my parents were coming or not so I wasn't at ease and I was very tense.
"Girl you okay?"
"I'm just worried if my parents are coming or not. I'm also worried about your parents, they hate me."
I looked down. She hugged me again.
"Well forget about your parents! You have us! Me! And I approve of you, that's enough permission!"
I hugged her back. 
We got called backstage so we went. There were a bunch of people there. Of course Hyerin has to wear the tightest, shortest, most revealing dress out of everybody. I roll my eyes and sigh. Just as I started playing a round with my nails a pair of warm hands cover my eyes and attacks me with kisses of my cheek.
"Kihyun the tease."
I whisper.
"You look flawless babe"
He hugged me from behind and I blushed.
"We have to get ready okay. We're going in soon so shush."
He listened to me and stood by my side. Since my sur-name was Son I went before Kihyun and Jihyun because they were Yoo. I was getting really nervous and started biting the inside of my cheeks. I started pacing around in a circle.
Kihyun grabbed my hand and held it tight.
"Don't worry Hun."
He smirked at me. I guess you could say I felt slightly relived.
~
"Next up, Son Eula"
I walked out there making sure not to fall and I smiled my brightest smile. I grabbed the certificate and stood for a few seconds to take photos. I walked off the stage. Soon after it was Kihyun and Jihyun. I clapped and cheered for them.
~
The night grew darker as the evening finished shortly after 9:30 pm. I forgot to bring a jack so I was quite cold in my strapless dress. I had to wait for Shownu to come out and open the car. I was happy I got to take photos with my friends.
I started to shiver as a gust of wind blew towards me.
"God dammit I'm an idiot"
I mumble to myself.
"You're my idiot"
I turn around to see Kihyun in his trench coat Under his tux. He took it off and wrapped me in it.
Jihyun was squealing from behind with Shownu by her side. He was just smiling.
The moment was ruined when Kihyun's parents came towards s.
"Yoo Kihyun!" They yelled. They also flicked his forehead.
"Take your jacket back and leave this hag"
I slowly turn my head to see the two people I also least wanted to see. My parents. They were walking towards to Yoo parents.
Kihyun just looked at them.
When my parents showed up, my mom came up to me and slapped me really hard. I wince a little and give out a tiny Yelp of pain.
Kihyun's fists were turning red.
"Leave us alone! And for your information in in love with this girl! She's not a hag!"
He practically yelled at both his and my parents. Shownu grabbed my wrist and Jihyun tugged on Kihyun's shoulder.
"We should just go"
Jihyun told Kihyun.
He just shook her arm off. He slapped his own mother and hit his own father. The. He grabbed my wrist and dragged me towards the entrance of shownus car. Jihyun and Shownu stood in shock.
He pushed me against the front seats door and he kissed me passionately. Filled with list and wonders of love he deepened the kiss but soon broke off.
"I love her and you're not breaking that!"
He yelled off our parents.
Shownu and Jihyun walked over.
~
The car ride was pretty silent.
By the time we go to our house Kihyun requested for us to go on a walk and talk.
We walked alongside the shore of a lovely beach and I let the salty beach air fill my nose.
"I've been meaning to ask you something and tell you a few things as well."

"Okay. What is it?"

"I've liked you for the longest time now. You know I love you."
I blushed
"I know you do and I love you too"
He grabbed my hand and pulled me in for a hug where he rested his head on top of mine. He attacked me with a bunch of pecks.
Later on we started walking and talking about things together. Then he told me close my eyes as he covered it with his fragile hands. We walked for a while and I got slightly scared that he was going to get me to go somewhere and leave me there. Or even worse make me fall into water or something.
"Kihyun where are we goi-"
"Shhhhhh"
He silenced me.
"But I just wanna k-"
"Shhh we'll be there soon don't worry babe."
I sighed at him and gave up.
"Are you sure you're not going to bring me somewhere and kill me?"
He laughed.
"Why would I kill the love of my life."
Love of his life? What does he mean by tha-
My thought were interrupted when he said "we're here,"
He lifted his arms off of my eyes. It was beautiful. There were rose petals all of the sand and there were candles that made a heart.
I was slightly confused but then Kihyun turned me around and got on one knee.
I gasped at him. No way!
"Look I know were only 18 and young but promise me at least."
"Yes!"
I jumped into his arms and hugged him so tightly. Shownu and Jihyun came out shortly after and congratulated us.
"I love you Kihyun"
"And I love you too Eula"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Word count// 1099
AHHH THAT WAS MY BOOK! I hope you guys enjoyed reading and liked it. This was my first fanfic ever and it gotten the most love and support. Also the most views.
Thank you guys so much! I love all of you guys!
Epilogue is gonna come soon.
Time written and published// 11:05 pm

Love,
-Crispy!