Chapter 19- Yoo parents

Eula's
A group of boys came in running up to Jihyun. They interrupted the news that was about to be brought up. It was the boys of Monsta X, but my brother wasn't here. Where was he?
Jihyun-ah is Kihyun okay? They all asked in unison.
I grumpily stated we were about to til you guys ran in.
YAHH! Why are you so grumpy? Jooheon asked me.
I just walked out of the hospital, I couldn't take this stress anymore. I sat on a bench outside and just looked down and wondered a million things. Someone sat next to me. It was Minhyuk.
I-I'm sorry about Jooheon. He's just stressed right now.
I can see that. I said flatly. I didn't want to start a conversation.
Were you and Kihyun,
I completed his sent above for him.
Yes on a date.
He must really like you than.
What was that?
He must really like you than. He doesn't like to talk to girls.
I'm so selfish.
What was that?
I'm selfish. I glance up at him. I was fiddling my thumbs.
Why is that?
He took the bullet for me. It should've been me.
He frowned.
Don't be down.
I don't even know if he's okay of not.
We should go back in and see than.
I give in and nod. I slowly walk behind him.
You're okay right?
I really like Kihyun.
I can see that.
The doctor told us we could go in and see him. He was currently in a coma from loss of blood.
I was the last to enter his room. I was still looking down with tears welling in my eyes. Jihyun was by his side holding onto his hand. She was in tears as well. All the boys surround him and I'm still at the door. Did I want to see him in his condition? What if he doesn't even wake up?
I.M. Noticed and he walked over to me.
He's going to be okay don't worry. He talks about you all the time, he must really like you.
I give him a weak smile. I slowly walk over to him and see his bruised face. I felt like screaming all of my emotions out. I hope he's okay. I squat down next to him and hold his hand.
Please be okay. Please don't leave me.
I let tears slip out of my eyes. I couldn't take my gaze off him.
I really am a monster.
Jihyun's
I watched her cry so many times. He mascara ran and I helped her wipe some off earlier but more ran. She must feel really bad. She kissed him on the forehead and cheek. But right as she kissed him lastly on the forehead my parents walked in. Everybody made way as I stepped back.
Mom! Dad!
They looked at Eula with disgust.
All the boys moved to the walls and made all the space they could for them. But Eula didn't move at all. She wouldn't let go of Kihyun.
Ji, who is this? My mother chuckled at Eula. I felt disgusted.
Minhyuk decided to speak up, she's Kihyun's girlfriend.
Girlfriend?! Ha! Hahah! She was laughing like a madman.
My Kihyun doesn't have a girlfriend. Especially not with this hag.
She stood up at those words.
Who are you to call me a hag?!
This was getting tense. My father tried holding her back but my mother was a human Ursula.
I'm Kihyun and Jihyun's mother. I can call you a hag all I want. You're not pretty enough to be anything else.
I could tell she was hurt by those words but she was holding onto my brothers hand like glue.
Hun, let go of my sons hand. He doesn't deserve someone so little like you. Get out of the room! I don't need a daughter in law!
She lost her shit and she ran out of the room. I immediately ran after her. I tried to catch up but she was too fast.
Eula's
I ran as fast as I could without even thinking. I knew Jihyun was chasing me but I don't care anymore. I thought I deserved someone like Kihyun, especially after four years. I was just caught up in my thoughts, that is, until a car honked and the light cascaded through to my eyes. I was hit by the car. I flew up and landed back in the cold, hard concrete. But it was funny because I didn't feel pain. I just didn't want to live anymore.
Eul! Eula!
Someone showed up beside me. It wasn't Jihyun but it was none other than Shownu.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Word count//777
Time written// 9:32 pm
Published// 9:32 pm
Thanks you for reading! I hope you enjoyed!
I didn't write much today cause Saturday's are a busy day for me but I hope to update more asap.
UPDATE: OMO WE HAVE 182 views! THATS THE BIGGEST AMOUNT OF VIEWS IVE GOTTEN.  Thank you guys so much!!!!!