Chapter 15-Whats up with you two?

Shownu's
Kihyun left the car but before he could kissed my sister cheeks. After he left I drove us home in silence. It was hard trying to process what happened. On of my best buds and my sister dating? That's weird. I slightly cringe at the thought. But how do they know each other so well? Jihyun said they only have one class if ether and that's science but they don't even sit near each other.
We hop out of the car and open the door to out house.
Eula! I have to ask you a few things. I raise an eyebrow at her
What is it?
She looks at me with confused eyes.
What's your relationship with Kihyun?
She seems to have froze at that statement.
Eula's
I froze at what Shownu. Do I tell him about what happened four years ago? Do I spill all of the beans now?
L-look oppa, I've been meaning to tell you this for a while now.
He looks at me with wide eyes.
YAHH! Don't tell me you and Kihyunie are a thing!!
I jump back a bit in fear.
No no it's not that.
Than what is it?!
I can tell Shownu had started to grow angry. His fists were clenched. Maybe the idea of Kihyun and I was something that shouldn't be said.
Remember when I ran away from home four years ago?
Hmmm? What about it? Is that how you met Kihyun?
Yes, I ran away from home and I found a cabin in the middle of the woods and I knocked on the door and it was open so I went in but he popped up behind me and he let me stay for five days.
We got to know each other quite well and we've, at that time, grown a liking towards each other. I smile at the thought of Kihyun. He was my hero.
Is it still that way now?
I wasn't so sure of that answer. I wasn't sure if I still had feelings for Kihyun. From time to time my heart would flutter when he was nearby and I would get nervous. Maybe I do still have feelings for him?
I-I'm not so sure. I'm not sure about mine or his feelings.
He let out a sigh.
I see. Well it's been a long day you should go to sleep. You have school tomorrow.
With that notice I walk into my room and get ready to go to sleep.
Kihyun's
I jolt up from my bed and wipe my forehead. I've been sweating. It wasn't hot outside. It was basically near winter now. Why was I sweating? I was also panting. Bad dream? I had this memory, I guess? The day the Eula was taken away. The terror in her eyes as I grew unconscious. The anger the fell out of the policemen's throats. The thick, tension filled air. I couldn't help her, I wanted to so badly. I didn't want her to leave, but I still let her go. I couldn't help her. I didn't realize but the thought Th I couldn't help her made me cry. My weak spot was Eula. I quickly wiped away my tears and pretended it didn't happen. I just got up and continued to get ready for school. I don't want my feelings to overcome me.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Word count//555
Time written//10:12 pm
Time published//10:36
Shoutout to Melody and Melinda! I love you guys! Thanks for reading!