Epilouge

Three years later....

Eula's
I was panicking. What do I do. My feet hurt like crazy and I felt like all my hair was falling off.
"AHH WHAT DO I DO!?" I screamed out in frustration.
Jihyun and Shownu came running in.
"Aww what's wrong girly?"
"I feel so uncomfortable and nervous"
Yup that was right. I felt nervous. This whole gown and corset deal was like suffocating and choking. It wasn't too poofy and it was the perfect shade of white.
That's right, I was going to be walking down that isle and saying "I do" with Kihyun.

"It's time."
Shownu says to me.
"You ready?"
"Hopefully."
The music starts playing as I slowly walk down with my arm linked to Shownu's.
~
"I do"
"I do"
We both kissed.
I felt like this was all a dream. Like this wasn't real. But it was, I was married to the love of my life.
Monsta X became really popular and has a huge monbebe family.
Jihyun and Shownu were dating, yes, I ship it too! Everything was in the right place and turned out perfect in the end.

~

Three years later...
"Sue! Come back! Don't run around with scissors!"
She kept giggling and running around. But then she got tired and sat down in the middle of the hallway. I immediately took the scissors from her Hand and lightly scolded her.
You're probably wondering why I'm like a single mom at the moment but Kihyun is on your in Japan right now so I'm alone. Jihyun has work.
Sue's a three year old and I'm a non working mom. Sues very energetic and likes to smile a lot. She has dark hazel hair and light brown eyes. I love the family and friends I've created.
~
Fifteen years later...
Sue has grown up to become such a beautiful 18 year old. She works at the animal hospital and volunteers a lot. I'm so proud of the person she's become. Kihyun has been pretty busy as his group became even more popular. Sue and I would watch him on tv all the time. Sue has grown to be really caring and super nice. She's an only child sadly but she's the best child I've ever had.
Jihyun and Shownu have been engaged but because of their busy schedule they couldn't plan the marriage as much. I was so proud of them.
As for my parents, I'm not sure about their whereabouts but I couldn't care less.
Sue also had a boyfriend of her own. His name is Sei. He's a really down to earth person where I met him and she seems to be really happy with him. She told me she was going out with him tonight and I told her to stay safe.
I was just laying in the couch watching some old episodes of weekly idol and cooking some ramen at the same time. Someone knocked on the door and i wondered who it could be. Especially at this time, 10pm.
I rushed over to the door to open it for whoever was here.
It was pouring rain and I didn't want the person to get a cold.
I opened the door and saw a drenched Kihyun.
"Honey, what are you doing here?"
He didn't even speak he just came up to me aggressively and kissed me. I was at shock at first for the sudden move but than I gave in.

He soon broke the kiss and I gave him a very confused look.
"Wh-what are you doing here?"
My voice cracked a couple times.
"I came here to see you"
"But your on a Japan tour!"
"I was heading back anyways it wasn't supposed to be ver long."
I'm now leaning back on the kitchen counter as our faces were inches apart. He pecked my nose and the walked into our room.
"Yah! What a tease!"
He soon walks back out.
"But you know I'm your tease."
He teased again.
I roll my eyes. He walks closer to me and kisses me again.
"I love you, you know."
I smile at that bold statement.
"And I love you too."

•••••••••••••••••••••••
Word count// 695
AHHH I hope you guys enjoyed this book. I had such bad writers block while writing this epilogue so forgive me on that. But I hope you guys enjoy!
Thank you guys from reading!
If you want me to do a sequel let me know and I'll take it into consideration!
Saranghae!
Hwaiting!
Thank you!
Love,
Author