Chapter 22- This Girl Hana,

Jihyun's
When Kihyun came and found out she has a little chance of waking up he starts having this little panic attack. All that came out of his mouth was "Hana. Hana. Hana. Hana."
I wondered why he was still thinking about her. Many people don't know about Hana because it's is something really personal towards Kihyun.

Kihyun's
When I realized Eula was just like in Hana's state I freaked out and never stopped thinking about what happened to Hana.
I met Hana after I met my first love, Eul.
When she was taken away and I burned down that cabin and finally returned home. I was forced to go to school again. One day in class, I met this new girl which was Hana. We gotten know know each other so much and I developed feelings for her. I totally forgot about Eula and my only focus was Hana. She was beautiful. She had blonde hair and a fit body. She was the definition of beautiful. I called her one night, she was crossing the street and didn't notice a drunk driver driving towards her. Tit hit her and she fell to the ground. Blood was all over her. She was in her own pool of blood. She was taken to the hospital and tried to be treated but she didn't make it out alive. I lost the one I love the most. Not Eula but Hana.

Eula's
*flashback*
"Oppa! Come play with me!"
Oppa ran towards me but he scraped his knee. He still got up and walked over to me.
"Oppa! You're bleeding let's go to mommy!"
I grabbed him by the hand and walked over to mommy.
"Mommy! Brother is injured!"
She was so kind and nice.
*flashback end*
What changed her and father?
Why did my mom change? Was it something I said or did.
The. All of a sudden I became tense and started remembering all the things they've done to me and all the suicide plans I've had. I started remembering everything.
I wanted to open my eyes so bad but all I could do was let out tears and scream eternally while I'm in a state of shock for the doctors.
I want to wake up soon.

Shownu's
I walked back into Eula's room a few minutes ago but then she started shaking and Tara started falling from her eyes.
I immediately rushed out and called for a doctor. I'm not letting Eula die. I think she was thinking about when I was studying abroad again. It has and always will be a sensitive topic for her personally.
I look around the room after they took Eula away. Kihyun is sitting in a corner staring into space while Jihyun is trying calm down with some mediation in the other corner. Kihyun seems so be thinking really hard. Maybe about Hana? Maybe about Eula?
"You okay?"
I ask him out of curiosity.
"Just thinking,"
"About?" I try and reach out for an answer but he responds flatly with "things."
That's where our conversation ended. To be 100% honest though, the last time Kihyun acted like this was whe Hana passed away. Maybe he's just worried.
Third person's
The doctors are operating in her and they get a calm steady pulse again.
Meanwhile in the room Kihyun is thinking about the possible outcomes of this situation.
Will she be okay? Will she die? Is she okay? Is she gonna die?
A million questions ponder through his mind.
Suddenly someone burst through the door.
Dr. Moon!
"She's awake! She's awake!"
They all stand up and look at him with relief and excitement.

••••••••••••••••••••••
Word count//609
Time written and published//2:41am
LIFE UPDATE//I honestly can't sleep. It's not that I don't want to it's just I'm scared to. A lil bit of backstory, basically this guy hits me up and tell me I'm cut and I'm hot and it's unbelievable that I'm single. Then he's like super desperate and weird. Now I'm really scared to close my eyes cause I'm a very paranoid person. The last time something like this happened to me, I woke up to my first panic attack so I'm scared to sleep. So eyyy ill just write for now. I'm really tired though so don't judge me if the chapter are bad. I'm also getting writers block ughh.
Anyways! Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed!