Chapter 28-So we meet again

Kihyun's
We arrive at the so call place. As we were about to enter I hear a gun go off and a loud groan of pain. At that moment I ran in with Shownu behind me. I started yelling and screaming asking where she was. It was a pretty small warehouse they were at. It was easily spotted as well. No wonder Shownu knew where they were, they were newbies with kidnapping.
There was only three rooms. I pushed past Hyerin and opened the first door. At first I didn't see anything until I analyzed the floor. A small pool of blood formed and it came from a body. A familiar body. Eula's. I ran towards her. I looked at her bare ankle and saw the bullet wound and bullet. That must ache and hurt so badly. Her legs were badly bruised all over and the cuts at one of her knees were no joke. The redness and the cuts on her face and arms were serious and her bruises were darker than the sky and the moon at night. I hope she's okay. I cupped her cheek for a second and just looked at her.
Are you okay Eula?
What did they even do to you?
I kissed her forehead and picked her up slowly. I couldn't piggy back her because of her ankle so I bridal-style carried her. I ran towards the car.
"Don't even lay a finger on her again!" I yelled at Hyerin
Shownu followed me and immediately started the car. We drove to the nearest hospital to get her treated and the bullet out.
~
It was 3am now and I was sitting impatiently on the uncomfortable chairs in the waiting room. Shownu had drifted off into a deep slumber. The problem was I couldn't sleep without knowing if Eula was and is okay or not. My leg was shaking from the eagerness I felt.
When the doctor finally came out I jolted up from my seat.
"What's the news?"
I ask with eagerness spilling out of me.
"She's conscious now and we successfully removed the bullet. You can go see her but I recommend to leave her by in a bit because she needs rest."
"Thank you doctor."
I bow at him. I decided to let Shownu sleep for a bit longer and do a individual meet with her after I go see her.
I knock on the hard wood of the hospital door. I take a peek inside and I see her advert her gaze over to me.
"Kihyunie!"
She had her arms sticking out, obviously asking for a hug. I hugged her so hard. I missed her so much.
"Are you all good?" I ask just making sure.
"Yeah I'm all good!"
She gave me a reassuring smile. I smiled back at her. She flushed a light pale pink.
"We should go on another date, out last one kinda ended terribly"
I say out of the blue.
"Yeah we should, but it was really nice if you to save me"
She let out a tiny laugh.
I kissed her forehead and then went down to her cheek and kissed it and then eagerly and aggressively pecked her lips.
"I can tell you missed me"
She says with a smirk plastered on her face. I chuckle.
"I'll go get your brother"
I walk outside and carefully wake up Shownu. I start to wait outside for them to finish up talking.
I'm happy she's okay.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Word count//581
Thank you guys for reading! I hope you enjoyed this chappie!
So I looked at the views and there was 534! I just wanna say that's the biggest amount I've ever gotten! Thank you guys for supporting and reading and voting and commenting and all that good stuff! I love all of you guys!
Saranghae! ♡
Time written and published// 4:54 am