Chapter 13- Miss Popular

Jihyun's
I quickly grad Eula's wrist and drag her away. I didn't what her getting hurt anymore. What even happened last night in his room? They were perfectly fine and now I bet Eula's confused. She only has one class with him and that's science, I also have that class. Let's just hope nothing else goes wrong in that class.
Kihyun's
My sister is now skeptical about me. She's been thinking about how I've acted last night vs. Just recently. I don't want Hyerin or any of her friends hurting Eula and I know how she hates being the enter of attention. I can't let anyone know my feelings for her. They'll know my weak spot. Her.
Eula's
I was lucky and didn't have to go to my locker to grab my science textbook and workbook. So I walk beside Jihyun and we head over to science. We were early so I set up my notebooks and textbook, etc. I also reviewed my notes a bunch and written down anything that I thought I would forget. Luckily being early and reviewing notes were good because we had a pop quiz in class. I guess I lucked out.
I finished the quiz in no time and I was the first to finish.
Nobody really finished after me for a while so I decided to plug in my earbuds and listen to music since this would probably take up the whole class. I start listening to my brother's group's songs. My favourite is probably All In. The teacher was walking around and since I was the only one that finished he gave me a note booklet and told me that I could go leave the class. I gave him a weird yet confused smile but I agreed to it. Nobody else finished the quiz besides me. Was it that hard?
I exited the classroom and went to my locker. Since lectures were still on nobody could bully me or hurt me. Relief ran through my whole body and mind. I took my time with my books and picking up from my locker. I still had an earbud in and I wasn't to loud so I quietly sung the words
'nae modeungeol da all in all in
neoreul gajil su itdamyeon nan mwodeunji da hae'
Someone likes Kihyun's lines a lot.
Someone spat out from behind me and I turned and jumped in fear.
Kihyun's lines? What was she talking about?
What are you talking about? Kihyun's lines?
She gave me that stupid sly smile and laughed at me.
Haha! She doesn't even know who's in the group. Fake fan?
She exaggerated the fake fan? Part and I struck me in the heart. I'm not a fake fan of my brothers group. I never bothered learning their names and Oppa didn't let me watch their MVs or dance practices.
She kept on laughing.
It's so cute that you don't even know. Hun, your brothers in that group! You don't even know their names.
She just kept on laughing. He laugh reminded me of Ursula. I cringe at the thought.
Don't get too caught up in that thought. I thought you knew.
I didn't know what to say. I was speechless. She just giggled as she vanished through the halls and classrooms.
~
School was finally over and I couldn't stop thinking about what Hyerin said. Maybe I was a fake fan. Shownu texted me that he would have to drive me to his Ent. Building to run some errands before we go home. I just nodded. I still need to tell Shownu about what happened four years ago with Kihyun. Is it even the right Kihyun I met four years ago? Is he lying to play mind games?
I was snapped out of my thoughts.
I'm not leaving you in the car. We're going to be here for a while.
He opened the car door and I got out of the car. 
I count help but look around and think wow! This is where my brother works, Starship Entertainment.
You know, he turned to face me.
This is the first time your going to meet my group members.
I look at him with wide eyes.
Kihyun's going to be here?!
••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I hope you enjoyed this chapter!
Thanks for reading!
Word count// 717
Time written//2:56 pm
Time published// 2:56pm