Chapter 4-Another Normal Day

Kihyun's
I unwrapped my arms around her waist in my double bed and got out of bed. I quietly but hastily head downstairs to make some breakfast when a loud banging noise came from the door. I peek through the tiny crack left open from the window to see it was the police again. I open the door so the banging sounds stop so Eula can sleep. She gets really cranky when she doesn't get enough sleep.
I told you she's not here.
I say as I start to close the door but they push it open again.
And I old you we know you're lying. Where is she?!
They spat out at me.
I already told you she's not here.
I start to get really irritated with them.
Fine. We know she's with you. We will be back.
They turned to walk away and I shut the door almost immediately, locking it again.
I turn around to face a Eula. Scared and horrified at what she just witnessed.
Eula's
I wake up to loud sounds. As I drift open my eyes, it becomes clearer. Its Kihyun! He's talking to someone though. I can't really make out the voices but he's definitely talking to someone. I slowly and quietly creep down the stairs, not all the way or else the people could see me. But there is a huge pole in the middle of the stairs and I hide behind it. Listening to their conversations.
I told you she's not here!
I can tell Kihyun is getting irritated, especially how he had to repeat himself.
Fine. We know she's with you we'll be back.
I finally realize it was the police. I was scared out of my mind. They know where I am! What do I do? I don't want Kihyun to get hurt either. I have to leave. He won't get hurt. I'll run away again so they won't find me anymore and Kihyun will be safe. I peek around the pole and see him. He's shirtless again! Oh god what do I do. Do I hide again? He looks at me with wide eyes. I can't help but look at his bare chest and hid defined abs. He smirks at me and snaps me out of my thoughts.
You okay?
He asks with a huge smirk plastered on his face. I turn really red. I try and change the subject.
Was that the police?
I ask a bit nervous and scared.
Yeah. Don't worry. They won't take you away. I promise you won't get hurt.
I look down in fright at the thought of him getting hurt. I let out a couple tears.
Don't cry. (A/n SO BABY DONT CRY! Haha anyone else :]] )
He pulls me into a hug.
B-But you-you're going to ge-get hurt. I sob out
Don't worry about me.
He kisses my forehead.
I'll make breakfast. Hang tight okay? He said with a reassuring smile.
Okay,
I respond with a little bit of happiness in me. But I'm still worried about Kihyun.

At the table, i started to feel a bit tense and my mind wondered s million questions about Kihyun. His age, his friends, his school, etc. Should I ask him?
Kihyun?
I ask quietly
Yes?
How old are you?
13. You?
13. I respond. Can I aske more questions?
Shoot. He smiles. I do too. It's nice that I'm getting to know him better.
Where are your friends?
They're all in the city. Don't worry they know I'm okay.
What school do you go to?
Seoul international high, you?
I go to Daesung high.
This was nice. We got to know each other better. I smile as we talk a bit more and finish our breakfasts.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Author-Nim here! Hope you guys like it. I guess it was kinda a filler chapter. I will post asap!
Like, comment and got if you want! Thank you for reading!