Chapter 11- I remember you

Eula's
I felt his warm lips against mine! Was I dreaming? Did I die and go to heaven? Does he even remember me? This kiss lasted about five seconds max until he pulled away with the same sly-fox smirk on his face.
You're blushing. He commented
And you're ruining the moment.
He stood up and started walking. Before he could fully leave, he said and yes, I do remember you. My Eula.
He walked away and left me breathless. I touched my lips a couple of times and punched myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming. I really wasn't! He remembers me!
I struggled to get back up on my feet but when I did I couldn't help but jump with joy. After a couple jumps the bell ring and I was signalled to the math lecture.
I walked in a quickly took my seat next to Jihyun.
You seem awfully happy all of a sudden. She stated, obviously looking for an answer.
I'll tell you later. Class is starting.
~
The lectures all finish and it's time to go home. Earlier, like 10 minutes before the bell rung for all of us to go home Shownu told me I had to walk home because he was going to be working a later shift so instead I decided to go home with Jihyun to tutor her. I promised her I would help her out.
Hey, you ready? Let's go!
She seems awfully excited as well. Maybe because I'm going to her house for the first time?
~
When we get to her house she opens the door and squeals with excitement.
Her house was pretty big and modern.
We'll work in the living room. Just it your bag down on the couch. I'll be out soon.
Just as I started to take out the books and pencils I was going to use for the tutor session someone walks in. I ignore it because I would think that it was her parents, but it was actually Kihyun.
What are you doing in my house?
I jolt my look up and see Kihyun.
Oh I'm here to tutor Jihyun. She asked me too.
He rolled his eyes and enter a room. I'm guessing it was his room?
~
Okay let's start! Jihyun says as she walks out in her pyjamas. 
I basically end up tutoring her for three hours, going full on on how to do this or how to do that. She really understood and I was proud of myself. I didn't notice but my phone was vibrating so I took it out of my backpack and realize that there was 14 missed calls from Shownu. Oh no! I didn't tell him e must be worried.
My brothers calling I'm gonna step out and call him back. You can take a break.
Jihyun nods and heads over to the kitchen. I step right at the entering point of the door and call him back. 
Eul! Where are you! Are you okay?!
Aish! Yes I'm fine! I was just tutoring my friend no need to wo-
I was cut off when someone pulled me.
I almost fell over but I was in a dimly lit room. And slammed against the door.
She was just tutoring my sister. Don't worry she's safe. Have a nice night! Bye Hyung!
Kihyun hung up the call and tossed my phone onto his bed.
He was awfully close to my face and body. My cheeks started to heat up.
Why don't you stay the night?
Look I really gotta tutor your sister. I give him a nervous smile.
A night won't hurt.
He gave me puppy eyes and I just couldn't say no! He was too cute.
We'll see. I have to text oppa.
He gives me a smirk.
He's still really close to me. He leans in and I can feel myself tense up.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Shoutout to Melody! Cause she messaged me about how much she loved my stories and it motivates me to write so much.
I hope you guys enjoyed! I lie all my readers!
Word count// 680
Time written// 1:56 am cause wattpad is priorities lol
Published//3:14 am cause I can't sleep