Chapter 23- Eula?!

Kihyun's
"She's awake"
I immediately jolted up in surprise. Is this doctor telling us a joke? Is she actually awake? Shownu immediately ran off and I followed him. Jihyun was just pacing around in a circle and soon started following after.
We entered the dark room and saw her there.
"Sh-Shownu Oppa!Ki-Kihyunie!"
She stuttered. She didn't loose the memory of me! Shownu immediately hugged her.
"You don't know how worried we were."
"Well I'm okay now! I remember quite a lot of things."
Does she remember our date night and what happened?
Eula's
Kihyun wasn't looking at me but he was pacing around like a maniac.
"Kihyunie, you okay?"
I'm scared he won't even listen.
"Huh? Oh uh haha yeah I'm fine."
"But you don't sound fine."
"Look I'm fine. You're okay, that's all that matters."
I blush at his comment. Damn this guy makes me feel a thousand different emotions.
~
It's finally the day I get to leave the hospital! I pack everything I have which are just some get well soon gifts. But there was this one Tiffany blue box that I didn't recognize.
"Oppa! Did someone give me this?"
He took the small box and examined it.
"Ahh, yes! Kihyun gave that to you,"
He gives me back the box and I carefully open it. It was beautiful!
It was a gold necklace with two rings connecting at the centre of the chain. There were some words engraved in the rings but it was too small to read. I was trying to read them but someone interrupted and knocked on the door. I immediately look up and close the box.
"Ahh I see you've found my gift."
I just look at him like I've seen a ghost. I was so shocked at what he got for me. I swear this must've cost him a fortune.
"Do you like it?"
He asks me. I mean of course I love it but how would I pay him back? All I've cause him is trouble.
"I-i love it but, this must've cost you a fortune. How do I pay you back for everything?"
"Don't worry about that. Here let me put it on you."
He holds my hand for a split second and takes the necklace out of the dainty box. He move my hair to one side and he gently closed the clasp. The necklace was on me. It was beautiful.
I smiled so brightly at him.
"I'm happy you like it,"
He smiled back at me. Gosh that smile of his. If looks could kill.
He gave me a hug and let his head rest on the top of mine while I was hugging him tightly around his shoulder and chest. I'm not as tall as he is. We stay like this for a while longer and at the last couple of times of our embrace he kisses my head a couple times and then kisses my forehead and cheek twice. What a tease.
"You ready to go?" Shownu asks as he reaches the door. I nod happily.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Word count//514
Time written and published// 12:40am
I swear this writers block sucks so much! I don't know what to write! On a good note I learned some dances! part of Hero and all of WJSN-Secret! Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed! Thanks for reading!