Chapter 14- Dreaded Dance Practices

Eula's
I walk into the building, with a lot of worry instead of happiness. I'm scared.
Stop daydreaming sis!
He grabbed my hand and led me to a room.
I looked around the room with awe. There were mirrors on one side and walls on the other three. One of the walls had the logo 'Starship Ent. ' The flooring was padded and some parts of the walls were as well.
Oppa! This is your dance room!
He smiled at me knowing that without even watching the videos.
Wow you know your stuff! Do you want me to teach you some dance moves before the other guys get here?
Yes please!
I squealed with excitement as the idea of Kihyun being here faded. I was surprised at how well my brother could dance and he was surprised how I caught on so fast and danced so well.
Here, you try on your own and I'll watch you.
My mouth opens Into an O shape.
Don't worry. You'll do fine.
I roll my eyes and give in. The music starts playing and I start dancing.
LEFT LEG!
He yelled and I moved my left leg more. When, apparently Kihyun's part came on, I started to dance and sing at the same time.
'neoegeman jipchakhae
wiheomhajin anha so baby don't worry
neoegeman jipchakhae
neol gajil su itdamyeon nan mwodeunji hallae'
I was closing my eyes and dancing along and I didn't even realize people walked in. I'm guessing Shownu told them to be quiet and watch. I just kept singing and dancing and then the song was over and there were a bunch of claps. More than just Shownu's I looked at them in shock. They all watched me dance and heard me sing.
YAH! You didn't tell me people walked in! I'm embarrassed!
I yelled at Shownu as I gave him a flick in the forehead.
Yah! You were good though!
Let me introduce you to these people.
He walked over to the frosty-blonde haired guy.
This is Minhyuk!
And continued down the line as I bowed to each of them.
Wait! I pause and give them another look. These were the boys that beat me up in the soundproof room! YAHHH!
They all laughed. What was their problem.
~
They all danced for a while and I was watching someone in particular. Kihyun.
I didn't think that he was the type to sing or dance. That explains how his friends and him know Shownu. I'm piecing everything together now!
Kihyun's
When it gets to my part I start singing passionately and dancing with my all. At the corner of my eyes I see someone looking at me, and only me in particular. Eula. I smirk and continue with the choreography. After we finish,
Do you guys need a ride home?
I said yes to Shownu because I actually did need one but all of the other guys had rides. I was stuck in the back seat with Eula. I could literally feel myself getting red and my heart felt like it was beating out of my chest.
We're here!
Shownu smiles and me and pats my shoulder signalling me to leave.
Bye!
Before I slam the door shut I kiss Eula on the cheek and close the door. I walk into my house and close the door. I just stand there for a couple seconds and touch my lips.
Eula's
He just freaking kissed my cheek. The Yoo Kihyun kissed me on the cheek.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I'm supposed to be reading for a book report that I really don't wanna do cause the books aren't what I like. Smh. Instead I'm wrong for you guys cause wattpad, priorities. I also just learned all in lol
Word count// 583
Time written// 5:06 pm
Time published// 5:06 pm
Hope you guys enjoy! Thanks for reading!