Chapter 16- A date?!

Eula's
Shownu oppa wakes me up at 7 am for school.
Five more minutes oppa!
I scream out drifting back asleep.
Yah! Eula! Someone is here to see you!
I almost jolt up from that statement. Who could be here to see me anyways? I get out of bed, immediately feeling the cold air against my shivering body. I grab my blanket and wrap it around me.
Wah!! Jihyun what are you doing here?
She laughed at me.
Go get dressed and get ready! We're going o school together!
I sigh and give her a nod. Since it was just 7am I took my time. She wandered around my house and wound up in my room when I was curling my hair and applying light makeup.
Aish. You don't need makeup or to do your hair.
I sigh and arty on what I'm doing. I pack up my bag and grab some clothes. I'm wearing a pastel purple AA tennis skirt with a pastel yellow cropped sweater. I paired it with some vans and a choker.
I'm set. Let's go!
We both walk to school together and we both talk about random things like what pets we would have and out about its colours.
~
We finally made it to the school. And as I walked in and was about to open my locker someone grabbed my wrist and dragged me to the rooftop garden. Once we get at the top, he walked all the way to the railing. He let out a frustrated scream.
Yah! Are you okay?
He turns around to me and looks very sleep deprived and tired.
Why you?!
He screams out in pure anger.
I slowly step back but he takes a hold of my shoulder.
What do you mean 'why me?'
It's been you and only you!
We lock gazes and I stare at him with wide eyes.
I like you too much. I like you so much it hurts.
I freeze and I'm surprised.
Y-you like me?
Yes! I do! A lot! And it hurts.
Why did you make fun of me and tease me?
He looked me in the eyes.
I didn't want anyone to know my weak spot. You.
He let go of me and walked back to the railing. He let out another frustrated scream.
I-I I pause with fear. I like you too. Ever since four years ago.
He turns back at me. His eyes filled with list and hope.
I don't want to look him in the eyes so j look down playing around with a tiny stone against my two feet.
He grabbed my wrist aggressively and kissed me on the lips.
Kihyun's
Heaven. That word is how I feel right now with Eula's lips against mine. A few more seconds have passed and I pull away from the kiss. I immediately let go of her wrist and wrap her in my arms. I gently rub my hands against the top of her head.
Let's just stay like this a little longer.
She gave in and hugged me back.
Go out with me.
Eula's
He whispered into my ear and with the response of yes, I kiss him on the cheek and whisper back my answer.
He's my first love.
Im going on a date with my first love.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••
Word count//555
Time written// 4:58 pm
YESSS! Another chapter is up! I've been trying to learn Jun K's think about you so I haven't written a lot today but I hope you enjoyed! Thanks for reading!