Chapter 5-Take her away

Kihyun's
We both finish eating breakfast with a casual 'get to know each other' conference. It was really nice and she made me blush a few times. We both decide to do our own things. I was playing on my phone and watching tv while she was upstairs finishing up her shower and playing on her phone. It was just a pretty normal day.
Ring ring
My phone goes off and I check to see who it is. I thought it would be the police or somebody who was after her and found my number, but I was wrong. It's my mom.
Hello?
Kihyunie! I didn't think you'd answer.
What do you want mom?
He's very annoyed of his mother and he thought it was just a set up with another girl he would never like.
Come back home! I have this girl here! Her name is Youhna! She's your age and she's very rich!
I immediately hang up. I don't want to hear it. I'm tired of my mom doing this to me. I took a deep sigh. I walked up the stairs and back up to my room and called it a day. After all I was exhausted.
Eula's
I walk out of the bathroom to see Kihyun laying in the bed sound asleep. His body was all over the bed and I was quite tired too. I didn't want to disturb him so I took a blanket out of the cabinet and set it up on the couch. I still have one more day here basically. I mentally face palm at my stupid actions of even coming here. I was sad that I had to leave Kihyun. All my thoughts drained all my energy and I passed out on the couch.
Kihyun's
KIHYUN HELP ME!
I hear someone scream and instantly shoot up from my sleep. Eula! I ran down the stairs an saw the police taking her away. I tried to fight them and keep her safe but one of them shot me in the leg.
ARGH
I scream in frustration. I tried running after them but one of them hit me on the head with something and I was out like a light.
The last thing I thought of was the sad and terrified look of Eula.

Eula's
LET ME GO!
I scream the top of my lungs. Kihyun was out cold and I had tears streaming down my face. I didn't windy to leave him.
KIHYUN!
I didn't know what to do. I hated my parents. I tried to run but they caught me almost instantly.
SHUT UP!
One of them yelled and gave me a shot. I felt dizzy and sleepy all of a sudden. The last thing on my mind was the blood on kihyuns leg and him, unconscious on the ground.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Author-nim here! I'm sorry this was a shorter one! This was kinda like a filler episode but I hope you guys enjoyed anyways!
Like, comment and Vote if you want!
THANK YOU FOR READING! Ily♡