Chapter 21-What?!

Jihyun's
His eyes slowly opened and glanced around the room.
"Kihyun?!"
He was awake.
"Argh. What happened?"
I just walked up to him and hugged him.
"Wait hold on, let me get the other members."
They all came in and started telling him what happened. They all hugged him and did all that good stuff while I was in the corner wondering if Eula would be okay now. My parents made her run and get hit. I frown.
"Hey guys uhh" Kihyun speaks aloud to all of us. "Where Eula?"
Shownu and I exchange looks. Should we tell him?
"Hehe, Ki about that. She's in the hospital as well" shiny speaks instead of me. He widened his eyes.
"Where is she? I have to see her!"
"Stay here and rest, Shownu and I will go check on her okay? Don't overwork yourself." I didn't want him to be stressed out and cause more problems.

Shownu and I head out of the room. He immediately grabs my hand and drags me to a different room. I'm just straight up confused. He looks me in the eyes. "Wh-why'd you tell Ki so fast?" I try and make this less awkward.
"Look, whatever happens to my sister, don't discuss it with Kihyun until he's ready and out of the hospital okay?" The statement was aggressive and I just nod.

We headed over to Eula's room in pure awkwardness,where she was out after surgery which finished about 10 Minutes ago. I hope she's okay.
We knocked and the doctor told us we could come in but could only tell shownu the news because he's family. I nod and I wait outside.

Shownu's
"She has a vey little chance of waking up. The stress and blood pressure levels were high and on top of that she seemed to be very sleep deprived and tired. Her body seemed to be weak and bones were weak as well. Her right wrist area is highly highly damaged due to something. I'll let you have a word with her."
He exited the room. I slowly cascaded my way to get left side. I just couldn't help it but burst out in tears. My only other sibling and my only sister has a low chance of waking up because my parent beat her and she was very suicidal. On top of that she sleep deprived and tired. How could I be such a careless brother? I just cried out and sobbed. She has to be okay. She has to be.

Jooheon's
I knew that Kihyun was dying to see her.
"Kihyun,"
"Yes,"
"I'll let you go see her, I'll come with you."
He jolted up.
"Am I allowed to? Shownu said I should rest."
"At this rate I don't think you could get any rest thinking about her. Cmon lets go."
He jumped up in joy.

We walked through the the thin hallways until we reached the pastel green hospital door. I knocked first and then came in with Kihyun behind me.
Jihyun sprung up in surprise and Shownu just stared at Kihyun. Kihyun ran over to her right side and held her hand.
"What happened to her?"
Shownu coughed and said he would be heading out.
"She was hit by a car"
Jihyun finally spoke.
"I thought shownu told you to rest?"
"He did but Jooheon knew I couldn't sleep without seeing her. Will she be okay?"
"There's a low chance of her waking up"
Right at that moment, Kihyun's breaths became heavy and he started to pant and sweat.
"Hana. Hana. Hana. Hana."
Was all that came out of his mouth.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Word count//607
Time written and published// 7:22pm
Thanks for reading! It means a lot to me! Hope you enjoyed!

UPDATE:: WE HAVE 326 views OMO THATS BIG! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH! Especially for my first ever fanfic it really means a lot to me.