Chapter 25-normal day

Eula's
I missed school yesterday because of the secret room incident but it's all good now. Shownu woke me up and I got dressed and ready for school. One thing that was weird was when I walked out of the bathroom back into my room Kihyun was on my bed playing on his phone.
"Morning" he said without a glance upwards at me.
"Morning." I respond flatly.
Today I decided to wear a comfortable, flowy, navy-blue crop top and some blue skinny jeans that are high rise. I tied my hair up into space buns and added some small hoop earrings. I applied some light makeup but as I was about to apply mascara, Kihyun grabbed my hand.
"Stop, you don't need it. Trust me."
I sighed and closed it. I put it away. I started to pack for school as well with my notebooks and textbooks, etc.
"Ready?" He asks me
"Hmm yeah, let's go and eat a bit of breakfast first though."
We still had time so we ate breakfast peacefully with some funny laughs here and there.
When we were done, Kihyun grabbed my hand and interlocked fingers with mine. We headed out the door and on our way to school. I was blushing lightly and my heart was pounding and beating so fast. I wonder if Kihyun feels the same way.
We make it to school and all I get are states and weird snarls.
"Kihyun people are looking. I'm scared. What will they think?"
"I dorm care what they think. If I like you I'll show it to them. Don't worry princess"
He smiled at me for the last part. And he just called me princess. On the inside I was jumping with joy. He held my hand tighter and walked me to my locker. Ohh the memories flooded my head. The times when Hyerin and her friends hurt me or when Kihyun was bipolar af. I got my math textbook and science things. He grabbed onto my hand again and walked me to math. Jihyun was already in there waiting for me, when we entered her mouth was in an 'o' shape. He kissed my forehead and we said our byes as he walked to his class and I sat next to Jihyun.
"We're you just? But," she sighed. She was lost with words and I just giggled.
"My brother kissed your forehead, walked you to class and held your hand?"
I blush and nod.
"Wow he really likes you."
As she said that, lectures started.
I took a bunch of notes and Jihyun was just secretly playing on her phone. I gave her s look and she turned it off.
Class was over and I started packing. Jihyun waited for me when Kihyun walked into the room.
"Let's go get lunch Eullie!"
"I told you not to call me that! Just wait, I need to pack up a bit more!"
Kihyun just threw my things in my bag,zipped it up and then oil it from me.
"Let's go," he said with a devilish smirk.
~
We ate lunch and since we all had science together we went together. I didn't want Jihyun to feel like a third wheel so I stuck by her side. She noticed and gave me a smile.
I was happy that this was a normal day.

••••••••••••••••••••••••
Word count//603
Author-nim here! So I have a plan for this book but I'm not sure how I want to portray it. And this book is coming to an end sadly :(( but I will make new ones and continue the other book I have going on!
I hope you enjoyed and thanks for reading!
Time written and published//8:22pm