Chapter 29- Dances and Dates

Eula's
I got to go home today and tonight was a special night. I'm going on a date. Yup a date! With the one and only Kihyun. I was really excited because we haven't really had much alone time together in a long time. Things were pretty normal again and nothing too too drastic changed. Besides the act that my brother and boyfriend debuted a while ago and they're pretty famous. Since Shownu had work right after he was going to pick me up from the hospital we were going to starship together.
I entered the building as memories flushed my head. I love it here. Shownu was greeted by some girl from WJSN, sadly I didn't know any of their names. They bowed at me and walked off.
I followed Shownu into the dance room and he told me just to sit and observe or try and follow his dance moves. He practiced dancing for their next comeback after 'all in' it was stuck/focus on me and I couldn't help but adore the dance so much. It showed masculinity and it showed power.
"Oppa can you teach me some!"
"Yes okay but don't hurt yourself! You're ankle is still healing."
He taught me the chorus first and he taught me Kihyun's part instead of his because Kihyun's in the centre.
"Here let's try with the music"
I nod and re-adjust my flannel tied around my waist.
"Ready?"
"Yup!"
The music started playing and I started dancing alongside Shownu. It was really fun and it was like brother-sister bonding time. That bonding time lasted a short while because some of the other members starting coming in. I vowed at them halfway through the dance and walked over to the mirrored wall and took a seat instead of continued the dance. I didn't want to embarrass myself.
Once all the boys came, they started practicing. The first couple times they screwed up a bunch but then after a while they got the hang of it. It was a recording day for the dance so I tried my best not to be in the shot but they said it would be fine.
When Jooheon and I.M.'s parts came on, Kihyun walked over to me and pecked me a bunch on the lips and then he had to go back on.
What a tease. I giggled to myself at that thought. They continued through the dance perfectly and I was amazed at how they did that all in one go. They were all tired and sweaty.
It was time to go back home and get ready for my date with Kihyun. It was only 5pm and out date was at 7. I had two hours to get ready. Plenty of time I thought.
~
I got home and did the usual. I curled my hair and I wore light makeup. This time I wore a off the shoulder blue striped romper and carried my black purse. I didn't really think of a jacket at this point.
Ding dong
The doorbell went off and I ran over to open it.
I smiled at Kihyun.
"Ready?"
I nod. "Shownu! I'm going out!"
"Kayyyy!"
He yells back all the way from his room. In the car we had a karaoke session and it was really funny and super fun. I didn't know where we were going but I hope that it will be somewhere with food because I was hungry.
My stomach started growling out loud. I flushed a bright pink in embarrassment.
"Hungry?"
"Yeah" I shyly responded to that.
"Don't worry you'll love where we're going"
I smile and he laughed.
We got to the place and it was a Korean barbecue place. My eyes lit up. I haven't been to a Korean barbecue place since I was ten.
"I'm glad you like it"
We got seated at our table and we ordered some things. We ate and laughed. We also talked about some things. Tonight was a great night.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Word count//670
Hey guys! So this is the second to last chapter in the book! I hope you guys enjoyed reading! I'm not sure if I want to do a sequel or not yet but I will be writing a bunch of different fanfics! I will also write a n epilogue to this book! Thank you guys for reading! I love you all!
Time written and published// 5:14am