Chapter 10- Nonsense

Eula's
I cried on Jihyun's shoulder and sobbed until I couldn't anymore. I was still crying when someone busted through the door.
You're talking nonsense! I never met you ever in my life!
Kihyun. He screamed at me and angrily walked towards my with fists contains the redness of the anger he's holding in. I look up with a worried face. He couldn't take it anymore and punched me. I fell back and Jihyun caught me.
What are you doing?! Are you crazy?!
She screamed. I touched my nose and felt the warm red liquid oozing out.
It-it's oka-okay. Don't w-worry a-about m-me.
I stutter out.
You're not okay let me bring you to the nurses office.
Jihyun suggested.
No no it's okay. Really I'm okay. I don't want Shownu coming from work.
She put my arm around her shoulder and walked me to our class.
~
Lunch came and this was my first time in the cafeteria. I never really eaten lunch on most days because I didn't think food would help me live. So I sat there and watched Jihyun eat. But then I started to wonder about her other friends.
Hey Jihyun.
Yes,
Where are your other friends?
She sighed
Kihyun either scared them all away or hurt them and they left the school. But it's different with you cause he hurts you more than the others.
I nod and I move to straighten my back. I notice Kihyun and some of his friends walking this way and I quickly shuffle next to Jihyun.
He sits across from us along with the frosty-blonde haired boy and someone with a supreme cap on.
What are you doing here?
Jihyun asks.
We're eating lunch here.
Kihyun responds and he takes a spoonful of his soup.
I look around and notice a bunch of people talking.
Ji, lots of people are talking and I don't like it.
I whisper to her.
Let's leave than.
We got up and quickly left.
I need to go to my locker to get my math workbook.
Okay I'll meet you up there.
I ran over to my locker and quickly took my workbook when someone pushed me back. I almost stumbled and fell over. Who does this girl think she is?
Is there something you need?
I ask trying not to cause drama and not be late to the lecture.
Yeah there is!
Who are you?
Hyerin, and what I need is for Kihyun to stay away from you.
And why is that such a concern to you? Hyerin.
Because Kihyun is mine and mine only.
OHHH so she's obsessed with him.
Great! You can have him cause I don't want him. Now if you'll excuse me I have to get to math.
I walked as fast as I could and got out of there but someone pulled my hair back and I lost my balance and fell. Oweee
Nobody gets away that fast.
Look I told you! You can have him.
Just as she got on top of me and was about to slap the living souls out of me someone spoke up.
Ouch. I never knew you felt that way.
He was here. He was smirking and leaning against a locker.  God damn he looks so fine. GAHH WHY AM I THINKING THAT. He doesn't even remember me.
Leave her alone girls. And for the last time Hyerin. I'm not yours. He gave a sly smirk at the end.
I'm not done with you!
She screamed as she left. I rubbed my head in pain from when I lost my balance and hit my head. Gosh that hurt.
Kihyun starts walking closer to b and I try and back-crawl away but I bump into a locker.
Please don't hurt me.
I squeal out in fear.
He laughs. He kneels down next to me. I look away and start to shed tears.
Are you crying?
He asks, still with that smirk plastered on his face.
N-no I-I just I-
I was stopped when I felt a warm pair of lips against mine.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Ooooo cliff-hanger. Sort of? I hope you guys enjoyed! Thank you for reading!
Word count//703
Time written// 11:35 pm