Chapter 3-Confessions?

Kihyun's
She fell asleep on my bed. She still has three days left here, today is her fourth day here. To be 100% honest I didn't want her to leave. Did I like her? Do I love her? I opened up a spot on my double bed and cuddled next to her. I tucked us in.
Eula's
When I woke up, there was a pair of warm hands around my stomach area. I slowly get out of their grip. It was Kihyun. The thought of him hugging me to sleep last night made my heart pound really fast and made my cheeks flush a bright red. I quickly sped walked all the way to the bathroom. I quietly shut the door and splashed my face with water a couple times to snap myself out of this trance. My heart felt like I fell down to my stomach. I take a few deep breaths as I look at myself in the mirror. I creak open the door to  face a shirtless worried Kihyun. I quickly turned around not to see his bare chest.
You scared me for a second.
I say still not facing him.
I'm sorry.
He says as he wraps his hands around my waist and rests his head on my right shoulder. I feel heat rising up to my cheeks as my heart beats rapidly.
I really do like him.

I like Kihyun

Kihyun's
I wrap my hands around her waist and rest my head in her shoulder. I smirk as I see slightly red flushed cheeks. I kiss her on the cheek and turn around to walk away. I open my closet and grab a plain white t-shirt. I pull it over my head.
I'm going to go make breakfast.
I walk down the stairs and start to prepare. I'm going to make some omelettes. I full them with some bits of chicken and bacon alongside some vegetables.  I also prepare the table while I'm there.
Eula! Breakfast is ready!
I call her down. She rushes down the stairs. I could tell she's hungry and I let out a slight chuckle. She's so cute.

Maybe I do like her

Eula's
Hours have passed and we were just chilling. Kihyun was upstairs making the bed. I grab my phone out of my pocket and open up the lock screen. It's a picture of me and my brother. My brother has always been there for me. But when he left overseas for studies, everything changed. My parents started hating me and abusing me. They called me names and made fun of me. I used to cry for hours. I've never felt safe ever since. And then I met Kihyun. He made me feel safe again. I gave some deep thought and I needed to confess. I may not know much about him but I know that I like him. Not just a little, a lot.
Kihyun's
I walk down the stairs to see Eula twiddling her thumbs.
I need to tell her how much I like her. I may by know her very well but I know I like her a lot.
Hey,
I start out. I sound really nervous. Cmon Kihyun you can man up. You got this. I keep telling myself.
Hey!
She responds.
We look at each other strait in the eyes for a second.
I need to tell you something.
We both, in sync, say at the same time.
You can go first.
No you can.
No you go first.
No you go first.
We marvel at each other.
Let's just say it at the same time. On a count of three.
I suggest and she gives me a shy nod.
3, 2, 1, I LIKE YOU!
We both scream out and turn away soon to quickly look back again.
Y-you like me?
She asks like she's scared.
Yeah I do. A lot actually.
I manage to utter out.
I like you a lot too
She says and gives me a reassuring smile.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Author-nim here! How did you guys like it? Do you guys enjoy? I've been working hard in writing! Please like, vote and comment! Only do it if you want though I'm not forcing you! Thank you for reading! Next chapter is ping to be out soon!
Time written// 1:03 am
Word count// 724