Chapter 2-Sorry

Kihyuns
It was a terrible idea living in the woods. I mean who's stupid enough to even live in the woods? Me. I mentally face palm at my own stupidity. I was tired from making that chicken and barely getting sleep. I had a car but it was at my house in the city. And the woods has so many trees so I wouldn't be able to bring my car here. I had to walk. Freaking walk. At least I'm getting food.
I wonder if those a people are still looking for Eula. Just the thought of it made my heart pound loudly. Why did my chest have this ache in it? I couldn't possibly care about someone who I barely knew and barged into my getaway home. I sigh. I can't like someone I just met. That's crazy.
I arrive at the grocery store and pick out some fruits and vegetables. I of course went to get more chicken. I can't get tired of chicken. It was my favourite food. I also grab some coffee to wake myself up.
At the cashier, she complimented how I looked and said I was a handsome young boy. I am 13 out alone. But handsome? I find that weird from someone who doesn't know me. I paid and left with two bags In My hands. I also went to a corner store to pick up sunglasses for Eula just in case she did want to go out and her parents sent out amber alerts.
I finally get home and rest the bags on the table. Eula was passed out on the couch. I'm assuming she was really tired as well. Should I cover her in a blanket? Should I bring her up to my room?
A million thoughts ponder my mind. I decide to cover her with the same blanket. When I finish, I just look at her. She's beautiful. I slapped myself lightly and told myself to snap out of it.
Eula's
I wake up to a loud banging sound. I look out the tiniest crack of the window that's revealed from the opaque curtain. My eyes widened and I ran up the stairs not even caring what Kihyun thinks.
Kihyunnn! I whisper-scream.
I look at him with wide eyes as he is shirtless and only in shorts. I quickly look away. The banging starts again and I cover my mouth. I've never felt so small.
What's happening? What's wrong? He asks In a very concerning tone.
The police are here. I think they're looking for me. I'm scared. I cry out with actual tears escaping my eyes.
Kihyun wipes them off my face with his thumb and kisses my forehead.
Don't worry I'll take care of them. Hide in the closet. He quickly put a shirt on and ran down the stairs. I tiptoed over to the closet and closed the doors. Holding onto my mouth and trying not to blink as much.
Look I don't know an Eula! I live alone!
I know that's not true. She ran off this way! I will come back mister!
I hear very faint voices. Tears keep falling from my eyes. I hear the door slam and footsteps coming towards me.
They open the door and I nearly scream.
Relax its just me. Kihyun holds out his hand to help me out.
I'm sorry you had to deal with that. I look at him with a very worried face.
It's okay. Whenever that happens again hid in the closet and don't make a sound.
He pulls me into a hug and I feel my cheeks starts to heat up. My heart is pounding like its planning on coming out of my chest.
I feel safe again.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Author-nim here! I hope you guys enjoyed! I will update as soon as possible!
Like and comment and Vote! Thank you guys! Love you!
Word count// 651