Chapter 12- But you still hate me?

Eula's
I walk out of kihyun's room and resume my tutoring session with Jihyun. It goes by really smoothly and while she was working I texted Shownu oppa that I would be staying the night. He was a bit scared but he let it slide.
Alright. I think we're done for the day. I'm gonna get ready for bed and sleep. Good night Eul! Don't go too far with my brother ;)
She gave me a wink but I knew nothing bad was going to happen between Kihyun and I. He wouldn't hurt me. Would he?
~
For the six hours I've been at the Yoo's house, I'm pretty familiar with it. On this floor at least.
I knock on Kihyun's door but no one responds. I know I once again to make sure I don't walk in on something and he opens it. I give him a weird boxy smile. I look around and his room is actually very clean. He must be a clean freak from what I see.
I'm gonna go get ready for bed, you can change into these from my sister and you can sleep. Leave a folded pile of your clothes next to the desk.
I nod. Yup he was a clean freak. Not too bad of one though. I heard the lock sound in the bathroom door and I quickly changed just in case. I didn't want him to walk in on me changing, THATS AWKWARD!
I snuggle up in his bed. It's a double bed so it was pretty comfortable. The sheets were familiar. I give them a look and they were the ones from the cabin in the woods I stayed at with him. I wonder what happened after that. And why he doesn't use it now. I should ask him. He comes out of the bathroom in just his boxers. I quickly turn away.
I'll wear a t-shirt and shorts because you're here.
The smirk was on his face again.
Hey Kihyun?
If it's questions again, shoot.
Uh-
Don't hesitate. It's just me.
What happened to you after I got taken away?
Oh, well I was unconscious for about six hours. But after that I took most of the stuff and burned the cabin down. After I lost you that day I didn't want a reminder of it so I burned it.
I look at him with wide eyes.
Don't worry it didn't start a forest fire. Now move over. This is my bed.
I slightly move over maybe two inches.
We should sleep.
I suggest. Maybe we'll actually sleep. I don't want this to get too heated.
Yeah of course.
I felt myself drifting asleep and I felt warmer. Because a pair of arms wrapped around my waist like the good ol' days.
Kihyun's
My alarm went blaring off and I was the only one who woke up. Eula was fast and deep asleep. He silent snores were so adorable. I hesitate to wake her up but we have school. I shake her.
Yah! Eula! Wake up we have school.
F-five more minutes oppa,
Than she drifts off into sleep again.
Did she just call me oppa? I snap out of that thought and head to the bathroom to get ready. I brush my teeth do the normal things.
I Alan back out into the room and she's still asleep.
YAH! EULA!
I'm up! I'm up!
She immediately jolts up and it's so cute. Her hair is slightly messed and teased. She moves some strands out of her face and walks over to the bathroom to freshen up.
~
At school I wanted to hold her hand and tell the world my first love is the one I love but people can't know about that. They'll know my weak spot. So I was just plain rude and mean to her at school.
~
At lunch, Wonho and I.M. Walk with me over to their table and we sit.
Why aren't you eating? Scared you're gonna get bigger?
I tease at her.
She looks down and shrugs it off.
Yah! What has gotten into you Kihyun?
Jihyun asks very concerned and confused. I bet Eula feels the same way.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
This was sort of a filler chapter! Don't blame me though! It's 5:37 am! Anyways, I hope you enjoyed! Thanks for reading!
Word count//722
Time written// 5:37am
Publish time// 5:37 am