||Maya Angelou||

A/N: A book like this isn't complete without Maya imo.

🔹🔹🔹🔹

"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel."

🔻

"My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style."

🔻

"I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back."

(The accuracy this woman had is just... 👏💜)

🔻

"You are the sum total of everything you've ever seen, heard, eaten, smelled, been told, forgot - it's all there. Everything influences each of us, and because of that I try to make sure that my experiences are positive."

🔻

"Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope."

🔻

"Never make someone a priority when all you are to them is an option."

🔻

"If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. Don't complain."

🔻

"I love to see a young girl go out and grab the world by the lapels. Life's a bitch. You've got to go out and kick ass."

🔻

"It's one of the greatest gifts you can give yourself, to forgive. Forgive everybody."

🔻

"I've learned that you can tell a lot about a person by the way (s)he handles these three things: a rainy day, lost luggage, and tangled Christmas tree lights."