|| Kurt Cobain ||

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not."

(This is one of my all time fave quotes.)

🎩

"I never wanted to sing. I just wanted to play rhythm guitar - hide in the back and just play."

🎩

"I'm too busy acting like I'm not Naive. I've seen it all, I was here first."

🎩

"I'm a spokesman for myself. It just so happens that there's a bunch of people that are concerned with what I have to say. I find that frightening at times because I'm just as confused as most people. I don't have the answers for anything."

🎩

"Every time I see documentaries or infomercials about little kids with cancer, I just freak out. It affects me on the highest emotional level... Anytime I think about it, it makes me sadder than anything I can think of."

🎩

"I like to have strong opinions with nothing to back them up with besides my primal sincerity. I like sincerity. I lack sincerity."

🎩

"If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to ask someone else first."

🎩

"I've never been a very prolific person, so when creativity flows, it flows. I find myself scribbling on little notepads and pieces of loose paper, which results in a very small portion of my writings to ever show up in true form."

🎩

"We have no right to express an opinion until we know all of the answers."

🎩

"Drugs are a waste of time. They destroy your memory and your self-respect and everything that goes along with with your self-esteem. They're no good at all."

🎩

"If you die you're completely happy and your soul somewhere lives on. I'm not afraid of dying. Total peace after death, becoming someone else is the best hope I've got."

🎩

"I own a '66 Jaguar. That's the guitar I polish, and baby - I refuse to let anyone touch it when I jump into the crowd."